how long do we have to exercise for? per day?

Options
Hello! Ok I have been doing this so called diet for about a week and 3 days. At the first week I used to go out walking like power walking for about 40 to 50 min. Now for the past 4 days I have been doing at home exercise cardio Stuff at home for a hour or a lil more. I sweat more at home than I do when I walk outside. Now I am planning on doing exercise for a hour in the morning and like 30 min at night I do the Tiffany Rothes workouts. Is this too much workouts or too little? I'm afraid that I may not lose weight if I do it to much.

Replies

• BenKing2055
    BenKing2055 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    As long as you have weight to lose, your smart with what your eating you will lose weight. I exercise for about 30 minutes of cardio 6 days a week, I also combine cardio with strength training which adds on another 20-minutes 6 days a week. It has worked for me I can say to you, now being 90lbs lighter
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Measure out your TDEE at

http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

Then eat a 10-20% deficit from that. Or find out what your TDEE is for a schedule that doesn't include exercising ("Desk job, little exercise"), and if you choose to exercise, then you can eat back whatever calories you burn.

Hope that helps!
  • evilpixiegrrr
    Options
    soehlerking, thanks for sharing that link! Very helpful!