My Final Weightloss! Down 54lbs and reached my Goal!

Options
2»

Replies

• Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You look really great! So well done!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both you and your husband!! You both look wonderful and are so inspiring :) I live in Canada too, yay for year long maternity leaves! I think your reward to yourselves is a very sweet and wonderful one :) It's a great idea too! I know I'd love to do something like that as well, once all my weight is off :) Congrats again!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! What an awesome job and how wonderful you look! So, what are you going to do JUST FOR YOU when you reach your goal? You deserve some serious pampering I'm thinking! :wink:
  • mcthomason
    Options
    Congratulations on your awesome success ! ! !
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!!! My height is 5"6 1/2 , thats why I am so happy to be at 150!! :)

thanks for sharing! i'd be happy to be 150 too, & im 5'4! congrats again :)
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so VERY much!!!! It was so much better loosing this weight and my husband right along with me! so much easier! I did do something for myself ;)
    I got pictures done, and I felt amazing seeing them, and for the 1st time, not embarassed.. I got them done for my husband for Christmas :)
  • KristyF08
    KristyF08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You look sooo happy and all after having all your kids in a row! That is amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fantaastic!!
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!!
  • reese1206
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!