Mommy of Twins trying to get this weight off for good!

Options
My twins are 7 months old now and i was doing an excellent job dropping the weight when i was off work on maternity leave. Now that i've been back to work for a month i can't find the time to excercise. I work at UCLA and just signed up to their gym so today is day 2 of going. I only have an hour to go on my lunch and i've decided to ride the stationary bike for 30 minutes which is like 10 miles. I love the bike because it works the lower stomach, legs, thighs, and hips. I need motivation to keep this going. I have such a busy schedule.

Replies

• reginabroyles
    Options
    I think that any kind of exercise is good. Try to switch it up a little so you dont get bored and your muscles dont get use to it. Good Luck!!!
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    good luck, i'm a mommy of twins also, they jsut turned 2... i understand not having much time to do anything let alone get some exercise in, i've been catching 10 minutes here n there doing some exercises at work, and when i get the boys to sleep i do as much of a workout i can before it's too late... keep up what you're doing... it's worth it!
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Yep mommy of twins here too plus 2 more...my twins are going to be 4 at the end of April! I totally understand where your coming from with the lack of time issue. Usually I wait till after my little ones are tucked in for the night, usually around 7:30pm. I am down almost 85lbs now, and it hasn't been easy, but everyday I get closer and closer to my goal weight. Good luck to you on your journey!!! :flowerforyou:
  • workoutqueen628
    Options
    If you want to burn some calories and don't have a lot of time, I recommend running. And if you don't run, then start off with a light jog or do intervals of walking and running. It will give you the sweat and burn that you need to drop the weight, plus leave you energized to deal with your twins! If you're new to exercise biking is great, but when you're ready to up your intensity, go for the treadmill! :) Best of luck
  • tynymy
    Options
    Thank you:)
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    congrats!! you should join the postnatal group!!
  • tynymy
    Options
    postnatal group...??? how do i join?