Anyone losing weight for the big wedding day?

Options
13»

Replies

• candace_8705
    Options
    I'm getting married in November and going to Paris for the Honeymoon! Working hard to lose weight by then! :) Feel free to add me anyone! Good luck girls!
  • Shaun7463
    Options
    Yup! Although my wedding isn't until early next year, I figure it's best to get on it as soon as possible. I'm also attending an annual family reunion in July and after taking unflattering pictures last year I vowed to look my best this year (and every year after that).
  • nancyramirez131
    nancyramirez131 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My wedding is not until May 2015 but I am determined to get healthy and in shape by then. Back to gym as of Sunday and tracking everything I eat, as well as making better food choices. Stocked fridge with fresh fruit and veggies and lean fish and meats. My goal is a minimum of 30 minutes of physical activity every day. I not only want to look amazing on my wedding day (and the pictures I will have for a lifetime) I want to spend the entire night dancing w/o feeling like I need an oxygen tank!
  • MissMona1
    MissMona1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just got engaged this last weekend, going to add it to my list of motivation I'd love to see a single digit size wedding dress!!! Good luck ladies!
  • Gerbera_35
    Options
    I am!! Hoping to be down about 25lbs by the end of the year. Learning to eat more healthy and be more active..I'm actually enjoying it!! I start with a personal trainer at the gym next week!
  • richwicks
    richwicks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 28lbs by May 2015. Does any have any tips as 23rd may 2015 is the big day for me I am not the active type either so that doesn't help.
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Getting married in December, my goal is 30 lbs by then - until I sign up with a gym, I'm jumping rope, walking, and trampolining!!!
  • delmauriac
    delmauriac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yup - Under 6 weeks now. 1st May 2014 ... Not a hope of me being near goal as I left it too late to start, but I still don't want to be looking /too/ fat in the pictures. Hopefully the suits I chose will hide some sins! Not giving up afterwards though - this is a change of lifestyle for me for the better! :)