I Have Never Owned A Pair Of Jeans, Until Today.

Replies

• sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Lovin' the bling!! I knew you would like the Lees! You look fabulous!
  • deoxy4
    deoxy4 Posts: 197 Member
    Good for you! You look marvelous.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    You look great! Enjoy your jeans. :drinker:
  • spisea
    spisea Posts: 41 Member
    Oh my goodness! You are adorable!
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    I love reading your posts and was grinning from ear to ear -- so happy for you for your successes! You are rockin' those jeans and your smile says it all! :flowerforyou:
  • cuyeu
    cuyeu Posts: 9 Member
    love your style.... jeans and story telling !!! way to go!!!
  • RockingGranny
    RockingGranny Posts: 64 Member
    What a great inspirational story!! Go hottie go!!

I love jeans and am excited that this weekend I am going to buy a new pair (or two) in a smaller size. :wink:

Keep up the good work and continue to enjoy the new experiences that come along with your new knees and body.
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    This is why I love MFP!! Congrats on your new jeans! Go YOU! :flowerforyou:
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Love the post, the pics and best of all your smiling in the pics :)
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    LOOK AT YOU WITH YOUR BLINGED-OUT BUTT

I wanna be just like you!
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    Good for you, that's just awesome. :-)

I have a pair of jeans that I love, but haven't fit for a number of years now. I bought them when I first decided to live a better lifestyle and lost close to 60lb. I actually didn't recognise my own butt in them, they looked so good! I had never been confident enough to wear jeans that clung to my bum before that.

Now that I've finished my baby makin', I will fit those jeans again! You're inspiring. :flowerforyou:
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Love the photos and the fresh new attitude! Enjoy those jeans -- you've earned the right to wear them.

I've been wearing jeans since I was a teen. I'll be 60 in a few days and jeans are still my favorite clothes. I wear the plain, stonewashed kind. They remind me of sunwashed driftwood on a beach. Bling or no bling, designer jeans or plain, jeans are clothes for the soul.
  • ilenewilliams
    ilenewilliams Posts: 48 Member
    looking good! Love the jeans! Ryders are some of my favorite jeans too. Gotta get me some with bling too. ENJOY Sunday at church, you look amazing.
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,849 Member
    Fabulous! It is never too late to start!

They look great! Congrats!
  • tedsmama
    tedsmama Posts: 178 Member
    Enjoy those jeans!! You look terrific in them!!!!
  • briskioh
    briskioh Posts: 9 Member
    Great job! You look good!
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    They were perfect !!! Now you just need a shorter shirt that won't hide the bling on your pockets and the your new little tooshy.
  • sbrownallison
    sbrownallison Posts: 314 Member
    Look at you! One day soon, you will find that you will be living in your jeans. I live in my jeans, as do many up here in the Pacific Northwest. Fitting into jeans has been one of my reasons to lose weight in the first place. They just are the most comfortable pants a person can wear. And, for some reason, the blue denim goes with any kind of top a person wears. Absolutely one of the best American inventions ever!
  • You look awesome, in your new jeans! As a new jeans wearing woman, keep in mind that jean tend to stretch out some after wearing them for a while. So if they start to feel loose, you'll know why. Once you wash them, they will return to the normal, original fit.
  • chriamaria
    chriamaria Posts: 76 Member
    You'll be needing a size 14 jean in no time!