Woman Gamer Looking for Friends. :)

Options
Looking for friends with similar interests and goals! :) I'm a console gamer, mostly PS3. I love RPG's, like the older Final Fantasy games. Add me if you'd like.

Replies

• jeditako
    jeditako Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love the older FF games!! My favorite is Final Fantasy Tactics and then probably 7. Which ones are your favorite?

I'm not a huge gamer now - I sit on my butt at work all day and stare at a computer screen (accountant) so I am trying to avoid staring at another screen in my downtime.

Feel free to add me. :glasses:
  • hstoblish
    hstoblish Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Have you ever heard of Nerd Fitness!? It's so awesome and absolutely the right place for a gamer whose interested in leveling up her fitness!
  • lulufitmfp
    lulufitmfp Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Console gamers..bleh. haha jk. I am a PC gamer all the way (currently addicted to Neverwinter MMO) but can enjoy a good console game, think the last game I beat on console was Fable. Any playing with the Kinect is amusing.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Proud owner of a PS4, my kid is an XBOX and steam fan, and we still have a Wii, but only my parents use that for bowling when they come over.

Add me if you like.
  • theashtrees
    theashtrees Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Console & PC Gamer - when I can find the time!

The Tekken series is still a good stress reliever for me haha

Feel free to add :)
  • Raggedy_Ann
    Options
    Old gamer mom checking in; anyone remember ColecoVision? Yeah, I go back a ways. Hog my son's ps4 now :) feel free to add me!
  • Glakhmed
    Glakhmed Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    The only game I've played for years is WoW. I had the first PS and XBox, but I stopped with console systems after getting into WoW.
  • PrincessZuey
    Options
    I'm a PC and console gamer (and collector)! Add me if you want :3.
  • Glakhmed
    Glakhmed Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I remember Colecovision. Started off with the Atari 2600.