Post your "mummy tummy" before/after! I need encouragement

Options

Replies

• SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    SugaryLynx

You look amazing!

Thanks so much! ♡ Weightlifting and and a moderate deficit was what I did. Find something you love doing and stick to it. You've got this :D
  • melissasimpson1420
    Options
    OK...So I'll post a side pic...Not quite ready for a frontal view just yet...So many stretch marks...and a belly button that is nothing to be desired after 4 pregnancies, and 2 surgeries....lol.....:ohwell:

This is me at 193, "spilling" out of size LARGE:embarassed:

004_zps37504bfe.jpg

This is me at 153.6 in a size MEDIUM:smile:

IMG_20140305_105315_zps0dbbd167.jpg

EDIT~ Also went from a 40DD bra...to a 36C!

Your before picture is exactly what my tummy is like at the moment (2 csection) I just hope I look like your after some day!
    Well done xxx
  • jehavin
    jehavin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    First pic was me like 37 weeks last year. The week one was June 20th of last year. Other is current. I love seeing everyone's transformation, you all look great. You can do it, OP!

2e5r0pd.jpg

You have a similar torso comp as I do, which gives me inspiration for when I shed this last 2%bodyfat =) jennieodwyer and I were talking about how genetics come into play with abs and I think I will end up looking more like you than her, both of which would be AMAZING! =)
  • grapaj
    grapaj Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this thread. I'm working hard at leaning out my mummy tummy but I'm seriously thinking my belly button will never be the same....
    (first time posting pic so let's see if this works)
    photo_zps9fa11d89.jpg

....it's so floppy and cavernous. Have any of you success stories had a similar droopy poopy button and have it go back to being a little more presentable? Is it just some more fat I need to shed there?
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :)
  • MizMiami305
    MizMiami305 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Its in my pics if u wanna see :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I don't have any before pics. I have a photo now in my bikini in my profile (I need to get my husband to take some better pics of me). I've had two kids.
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    melissasimpso~ thank you! :) Im still a work in progress...but I've come a long way!
  • Happymom83
    Options
    Everyone else that has posted recently looks amazing! You are beyond inspiring and motivating:smile:
  • ReneR4
    ReneR4 Posts: 42
    Options
    I have a before picture but I need at least another 6 weeks until my after picture is ready. I hope to be as successful as the other posters! Great job!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    2b9c84a3-7c9e-44f3-bdb4-7682bbc4d4d1_zps44b0767f.jpg
    I have two girls - age 6 & 8
  • wearynurse
    wearynurse Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Jennieodwyer You look amazing - and obviously a body you've earned. I agree - inspirational!:smile:
  • wearynurse
    wearynurse Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You all look great - excellent work! :smile:
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Nice :)
  • Happymom83
    Options
    2b9c84a3-7c9e-44f3-bdb4-7682bbc4d4d1_zps44b0767f.jpg
    I have two girls - age 6 & 8

amazing job :)
  • th3passenger
    th3passenger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great work ladies. To op, my stomach looks like your before pic right now. I just want a flat tummy again! I gained about 50lbs with my daughter and I'm having a really hard time losing the last 15. :(
  • jackielou867
    jackielou867 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    No idea how to post pictures, but my profile picture gives you an idea of progress so far. Currently doing weights and eating. Will start a cut in 4 weeks, looking at some of your pictures I feel very motivated and hopeful for the next step.
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I am a work in progress... but kudos to you mommies who have done a good job in regaining your bodylicious figures.
  • jennreich5
    jennreich5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to go all you Mommas!!!!! I just had my 5th child and I am not anywhere close to disclosing my tummy! Thank you all for inspiring me!
  • Jessiejla80
    Jessiejla80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Well, I just shared my recent before/after pics on another thread but thought I would share here too! Soooo many inspiring mommas on this thread! Way to go! To OP, You are doing great!!!!

709f3783-a0c3-44f9-ba07-a56a104090a6.jpg
    0a2462a7-a270-42c0-8a37-7ef94efd7c4e.jpg
    cc4d00d0-63dc-4c91-bc40-c71b2a37bddc.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!