YouTube's for weightloss?

Options
HEY guys,
Ive recently been watching scola dondo, blogalities, and shay loss on youtube for more motivation and help with the whole getting fit and healthy thing. I FIND THEM SO HELPFUL AND SO MOTIVATING. I was wondering are there any youtubers out there right now that you know of that are kind of devoted to fitness health and or weightloss.if you could give me there youtube name that would be so amazing. Also add me I love new mfp friends :D
THANKS SO MUCH
- Love Kayla♡♥♡♥♡

Replies

• Glakhmed
    Glakhmed Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've actually never even though about You Tube for weight loss motivation. Excellent idea though, might have to go do a little browsing later.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    "food n sport" is a good channel.
    "Running raw" is good, too.
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    My favorite would be Blogilates! I agree, she is so motivational! :) She's really the only one I know of though.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I subscribe to a bunch of awesome channels. Here's my list!

Fit Bottomed Girls
    LionsGate BeFit
    LivestrongWoman
    ZuzkaLight
    Neila Rey
    TiffanyRotheWorkouts
    BodyRockTv
    XHit Daily
    Nerd Fitness
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Elliot Hulse
  • weeclairey83
    weeclairey83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The Lean Machines are really helpful and Carly Rowena
  • HealthyHolly13
    Options
    Hi Kayla!

I use MyFitnessPal all the time, but just decided to venture into the message boards today and I saw your post.

I am a personal trainer and nutrition coach and blog on these topics. I do not have a Youtube Channel yet, but have a list of articles that are intended to give people a "starting point" when it comes to chaining their diet/health.

Here's the link, in case you're interested: http://hollylegare.com/must-read/

I have also really enjoyed the workouts on this youtube channel for a while: https://www.youtube.com/user/BeFit?feature=watch

and here are some workout posts I have done http://hollylegare.com/fitness/workouts/

Hope this helps you! :-)
  • jessad215
    jessad215 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I really like Fitness Blender! They post a wide variety of workouts from beginner to super advanced, and they include regular videos asking questions or ranting about misinformation in the fitness and weight loss world. I mostly use them for their workouts, but I think they're smart and reasonable about weight loss and fitness and body image and good things like that. Give 'em a try!
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I really like Fitness Blender! They post a wide variety of workouts from beginner to super advanced, and they include regular videos asking questions or ranting about misinformation in the fitness and weight loss world. I mostly use them for their workouts, but I think they're smart and reasonable about weight loss and fitness and body image and good things like that. Give 'em a try!

I've recently started using FB channel too, their 30 minute HIIT kicks some butt!

Hodge twins are funny as heck, not here to defend them but they personally motivate me.
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I follow nerd fitness and leangains.
  • 40DayFit
    40DayFit Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Bump