• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Kinda confused on the chart....
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Kinda confused on the chart....

Yeah...me too! haha that's why I erased it. Hopefully I'll figure it out for next week :smile:
  • SafariLara
    Options
    69 days away...perfect time to start...he he he

THATS EXACTLY what i was thinking!
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    I'm in :flowerforyou: need a bit of extra motivation :tongue:

Name: Dom
    Height: 166cm
    CW. 69.9 kg
    GW- 65 kg
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm in, a challenge sounds great to get me through the holiday season.

Name: Cyone
    SW: 325.4
    Goal for Vday: 299 or less
    Height: 5'3
  • msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am so in....

Name: Tish
    SW: 253
    CW: 243
    GW: 220
  • joleciamichelle
    joleciamichelle Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    SW/CW: 286
    GW: 260

Let's go!!!
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Count me in
    SW: 164
    CW:127
    GW:120ish (That could change because I've reached about 2-3 goal weights now and have changed it up)
    Height : 5'2

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • kris188
    Options
    Love it. C:w 142 gw: 130
  • lizf02
    lizf02 Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm in!!

C/W 143 GOAL 130.
    Age 26, Height - 5'5
  • bailykaren
    Options
    totally!

Sarah 25 -
    69 kilos

GW: 60 kilos!
  • Jbwilson0708
    Options
    little late on joining up but im soo in
    Jill-22
    MFP SW-265
    Cw-236
    Gwfor :heart: day-225-215
  • Ding724
    Options
    PLEASE NO MORE PEOPLE IN THIS CHALLENGE!!!

I POSTED IT AWHILE BACK...but I guess some of you didn't see it

THE LAIDES THAT ARE ON HERE WILL BE ADDED TO THE CHART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT MORE MORE AFTER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smile:

Please don't take it personally, but it's hard to keep track of so much information :noway:

Next monday I will post a new thred with the current title & week we are in!!!

-Mandie-
  • Ding724
    Options
    SEE ABOVE MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE ABOVE MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• salvirez
    Options
    Since the challenge hasn't officially started, I would love to join!

Sandy- 25 yrs. old

SW: 136
    CW: 130
    GW: 124 (for this challenge)
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options

• DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    My first valentines day as a married woman...I wanna look hot, hot, HOT for my hubby! :love:
    Dixie - 23
    Height - 6'4"
    SW - 193
    CW - 193
    GW - 185
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I am fairly certain that no one is listening or even checking what is said before peeps. On that note maybe it should say closed in the title? Can you do that after the fact?
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    No...unfortunately...you can edit your title after you post it. Maybe you should just start a new one hunny that says SVDL 2011 Week One? Leave this thread in the dust?
  • orange_avocado
    Options
    I know that some threads can be locked, possibly when they get too long. Can the OP lock the thread, or ask a moderator to lock it?
    PLEASE NO MORE PEOPLE IN THIS CHALLENGE!!!

I POSTED IT AWHILE BACK...but I guess some of you didn't see it

THE LAIDES THAT ARE ON HERE WILL BE ADDED TO THE CHART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT MORE MORE AFTER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smile:

Please don't take it personally, but it's hard to keep track of so much information :noway:

Next monday I will post a new thred with the current title & week we are in!!!

-Mandie-