32 days and 14 pounds gone!

Options
Wow this is really working for me. 32 days in and 14 pounds gone, my goal is to lose 50 pounds. I didn't take any before shots, so if I take some now, they will be not a dramatic as they should be. But I will keep you guys posted.

Replies

• katiemegcz
    katiemegcz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the great work!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    way to go !!
  • Vincisomethng
    Vincisomethng Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    May I ask what you did?
  • bevfazio
    bevfazio Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Take some pictures anyway! Won't hurt!
  • SuperGerryBee
    SuperGerryBee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been following this program very closely. I have been almost fanatical about not going over my calories. I started weighing 230lbs and my goal is 180lbs. I am at a 750 calorie deficit leaving me 1670 calories a day. I eat foods that I love, but I am watching my portions like a hawk. I am now realizing that I was snacking way too much through out the day. The 1670 calories leaves me enough room for 3 serious meals a day, but there is no room for second helpings. I like to cook a lot, I have been entering all my recipes into the recipes section, and then figuring out the exact portions. This is working for me because I am not eating diet food. I am eating all the stuff I love, just less. I have not got this perfect, I am still eating too much sodium most days.
  • wannehunter85
    Options
    Diets don't work, making these daily adjustments do though, and that is what makes you able to maintain for life. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!