workout clothes!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    TJMAXX and Costco believe it or not.

Costco always seems to have a new set of yoga clothes when I go. I have learned to buy the ones I like in every color now because they are cheap and are usually sold out by the time I go back.
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm all over the place. Target, kohls, marshalls, Ross, TJ Maxx and I'll even hit up the clearance racks at sporting goods stores like Sports Authority. Fitness gear outlets also have clearance that I love (GoLite is a Colorado company....love the pants from there) :-) And most of my workout shirts are from my races, though the tanks I run in during the summer are from Target or Kohls.
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Not going to lie: I'm a Walmart girl. I've found some really great Danskin workout clothes there for much cheaper than I would have expected. (My black Danskin capris are my favorite, favorite, FAVORITE thing to wear while exercising.) However, I've also gotten some at Boscov's. Shop around, as the saying goes. :o)

My grey danskin capris are my favorite exercise pants right now. I bought them in a large and am more a medium now, but the fabric is super stretchy and snaps back through several sizes.The same shopping trip I also bought some super cheap hanes sweat pants ($5) and have only worn them once. Got a medium and the waistband comes up 2 inches above my waist. That is my usually experience with walmart clothing, so I was definitely surprised to love the danskins so much.
  • frangrann
    frangrann Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    TJMaxx!
    Yes! TJ Maxx is a great place to score lower prices on good workout gear. Most everything is under $20.

and Marshalls
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Old Navy. ALL of my workout clothes are from Old Navy. They're always having sales on them, so I get a lot of my workout tank tops for $10 and yoga capris for like $10-$15. I refuse to by anything full price since I'm constantly replacing my clothes as they get baggy on me!! I love their workout gear, too!! :)
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I usually get mine at Kohl's, they send lots of coupons out so I buy it then, and usually end up with Kohl's cash so I can buy the rest with that.

The other thing I always do for all clothes is check the nicer thrift stores, I found great Reebok leggings there with tags still on them and paid $2 a piece.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I'm cheap so i go to walmart. Half this stuff is all made in the same factories overseas with different labels in them. Plus i wear sweat pants as everyday winter clothes so i get them for christmas too.
  • Holly_belle
    Holly_belle Posts: 4,042 Member
    Options
    Target and Walmart have decent work out clothes for a decent price too. Love the sports bra's from Target.
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Kohl's fav place for workout pants. :)
  • marcellomoo
    marcellomoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    sportsdirect.com

Not sure if it's uk only but it's the big sports brands at super low prices
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Not going to lie: I'm a Walmart girl. I've found some really great Danskin workout clothes there for much cheaper than I would have expected. (My black Danskin capris are my favorite, favorite, FAVORITE thing to wear while exercising.) However, I've also gotten some at Boscov's. Shop around, as the saying goes. :o)

Have to agree! My Walmart Danskin brand yoga pants are better fitting then most of the more expensive brands!! They look great on me and I have five pairs. Definitely go check them out
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I usually go for Target, JC Penny or Walmart. Woot :drinker: