INSANITY COMPLETE! MY JOURNEY :)

Options

Replies

• missyahall2
    missyahall2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I have one more week to go before I can post my results. Congrats and Thank you for your service!!!
  • nking404
    nking404 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! That workout is no joke! I started it last spring and got half way through it when I tore my right lateral meniscus (NOT from doing Insanity but from painting my stairwell and slipping on the stairs). I am working my way back to using my knee at full speed and I can't wait until I am healthy enough to finish it! My goal is to aim for that next fall ... I hope my results are as amazing as yours. I know the first half of that workout was ... well ... INSANE and I saw some great results but I can only imagine a start to finish what that might have yielded! INSPIRING because that is one SERIOUS workout, Shaun T is no joke! And, thank you for serving our country!!

Thank you for that awesome reply!!! Im sorry to hear about your knee i started it about two years ago as well and made it halfway through and i was hit by a car on my motorcycle that sucked lol i walked away with no injuries but had seriously bad headaches and just couldnt bring myself to finish it!! I was just looking for the oppurtunity and it came lol and i know yours will too with way better results than mine!!!! GOOD LUCK HOPE TO BE READING YOUR STORY SOON!!
  • nking404
    Options
    You look amazing. I have one more week to go before I can post my results. Congrats and Thank you for your service!!!

THANK YOU!!! One more week?!?!? Thats awesome the last week was freakin crazy kick SHAUN T's butt for me aight lol good luck caint wait to read your story!!!!
  • accebersmith
    accebersmith Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You've really kicked *kitten*! Congratulations on such a great accomplishment, and come home soon. Thanks for your service, from a grateful and proud military family here at Ft. Bragg.
  • nking404
    Options
    You've really kicked *kitten*! Congratulations on such a great accomplishment, and come home soon. Thanks for your service, from a grateful and proud military family here at Ft. Bragg.

Lmao!! THANK YOU SO MUCH :-)) !!!
  • bittyers
    bittyers Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal! Keep up the amazing results & hard work!

Also - thank you for your service & your sacrifice. I know it comes from both you & your family. It's more appreciated than any one of us could ever express. Be safe & come home soon. ♥
  • nking404
    Options
    You look phenomenal! Keep up the amazing results & hard work!

Also - thank you for your service & your sacrifice. I know it comes from both you & your family. It's more appreciated than any one of us could ever express. Be safe & come home soon. ♥

Thank you for the wonderful words and encouragement keep being awesome!!!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!!! :drinker:

I'm finishing up week 3 of Insanity, so I definitely admire your success. Good luck With Asylum... keep us posted! :smile:

Thank you for your service :)
  • ezloshead
    ezloshead Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I know it's all about self confidence and health and mental strength but I just gotta go to the shallow end of the pool and say you're BANGIN! DAYUM!

Now that that's out of my system, congratulations! You're doing a lot more than making good choices for yourself. You're motivating others with your story and your service. I gotta ask, did the changes in your body change your tattoos at all?
  • nking404
    Options
    BRAVO!!! :drinker:

I'm finishing up week 3 of Insanity, so I definitely admire your success. Good luck With Asylum... keep us posted! :smile:

Thank you for your service :)

Thank You!!!! Good luck on your journey its an awesome program and I know you will do great at it and i most definately will keep you updated with ASYLUM!! If I dont die from the craziness of the program first lol!!!
  • CaboScotty
    CaboScotty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Those results are awesome. Thanks for sharing, as I have just finished Week 1, this will help to keep me motivated. I didn't do the fit test either. I ran on the treadmill instead on that first day and will continue to do that on all of the other fit test days. Thanks again for sharing your success story and congrats on the results you achieved.
  • nking404
    Options
    I know it's all about self confidence and health and mental strength but I just gotta go to the shallow end of the pool and say you're BANGIN! DAYUM!

Now that that's out of my system, congratulations! You're doing a lot more than making good choices for yourself. You're motivating others with your story and your service. I gotta ask, did the changes in your body change your tattoos at all?

LMAO!!!!! You got me laughing tooo hard hahahahahah!!! THANK YOU!!! and no my tats held up pretty well I was a little scared for them too at first but they look the same. Lmao im still laughing Thanks!!
  • nking404
    Options
    Those results are awesome. Thanks for sharing, as I have just finished Week 1, this will help to keep me motivated. I didn't do the fit test either. I ran on the treadmill instead on that first day and will continue to do that on all of the other fit test days. Thanks again for sharing your success story and congrats on the results you achieved.

THANKS ALLOTT!!!! Congrats on completing week 1!!!! Ill be reading your success story soon enough!!!!
  • ProudMotherof4ProudWife2007
    Options
    You look AMAZING.Great job & Thank You for your service !
  • Kimmerz020202
    Kimmerz020202 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Nathaniel, you look great! Awesome transformation. And to imagine you did it all while being deployed. Thank you for your service to this great country and for sharing your success story with us. You inspired me to exercise more. God Bless You, Kimberly :happy:
  • nking404
    Options
    You look AMAZING.Great job & Thank You for your service !

Thank you so much!!!
  • nking404
    Options
    Nathaniel, you look great! Awesome transformation. And to imagine you did it all while being deployed. Thank you for your service to this great country and for sharing your success story with us. You inspired me to exercise more. God Bless You, Kimberly :happy:

Thank you Kimberly, that means a great deal to me!!!!
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Gotta be said... You look gorgeous. Am awed. Thank you for your service. Come home safe and soon.
  • nking404
    Options
    Gotta be said... You look gorgeous. Am awed. Thank you for your service. Come home safe and soon.

Thank you soooo much!!!!!
  • dabucks
    dabucks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    King - I've been with you on this journey and I gotta say I never knew you came from 250. I am AMAZED and friggen inspired by your results!

For those that don't know, me, joehempel and others have been doing insanity with nking since January. This guy has been nothing but a TOTAL inspiration for us. He's one of the guys you look for his posts and you're like DAMN I GOTTA HIT PLAY TODAY!

My results post will be coming on the 16th, no it won't be as dramatic as nking's (I'm more of where king started in october) but my improvement has also been great with insanity and I feel if I keep digging for a couple more months I may achieve great results like his.

King, you are F-ing awesome! *Thank You for Serving* - and thank you for helping me through insanity.

Congratulations your results are well deserved.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!