**BEST FRIENDS, 74LB COMBINED LOSS (WITH PICTURES)**

Options
13»

Replies

• ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I thought you disappeared! Congrats on all of your success.. you both look amazing!
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I thought you disappeared! Congrats on all of your success.. you both look amazing!

Nope I deleted my other profile because of dumb nosey people stirring drama and then a couple of days later I realized, neeeeeh they don't like what I have to say then they shouldn't be stalking me, it's called freedom of speach and I am going to excersice that right to the fullest extent :laugh: I'm back and stronger then ever!!:bigsmile: Their negativity added fuel to my fire, and just made me want to do even better. . . :bigsmile:
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You guys look great!!! My bff fell off the wagon and I'm sad...i want to experience the journey with her...but if she's not ready I can't force her right? :ohwell:

You both look amazing and how exciting!!!!!
  • WildFlower7
    Options
    You guys look great!!! My bff fell off the wagon and I'm sad...i want to experience the journey with her...but if she's not ready I can't force her right? :ohwell:

You both look amazing and how exciting!!!!!

Very true you can't force her, she'll reach th same point you have eventually and I guarantee that'll be soon after she see's your great progress, it is defenitly more rewarding to experience it with someone and alot more fun! Good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    That is sooooo AWESOME.... You guys look Amazing!!!!
  • kenrae
    kenrae Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job! You both look great!!
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Wow you both look great! Always good to have a friend to motivate and push you toward your goals- congrats!
  • WildFlower7
    Options
    Thank you everyone! You all are so motivational!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!