34 with 100lbs to go

Options
srr728
srr728 Posts: 549 Member
Hey there, Im a little nervous posting this...but I'm 34. I started a few years ago at 289. I recommitted at the end of January at 260. I have lost 50 lbs a few years ago, but this time I am adding exercise and am addicted to the gym!

My first goal is 199. I know this is a journey and a new way of life NOT a diet. I don't know what I want to weight in the end but I want to be strong and run and lift heavy things and be healthy.

I'm from Indiana and am single with no human kids. I have 2 dogs that are my kids ;)

See I feel weird, I dont know what to say but looking forward to hearing from some new friends.

Replies

• the_me_i_wanna_be
    Options
    Hey! My name is Dana. Congratulations on your success so far. Sounds like you already know how to do all this and make it work! Thats awesome! I have been off and on of My fitness Pal for quite a while. Recently I put all my weight back on so I am starting over Again! However, like you, I have finally decided that this is a way of life and not a diet. So, our journeys begin again! Well, just wanted to say hello! Feel free to add me as a friend and we can encourage each other along the way!! Blessings!
    Btw, I didnt get your name...
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Don't feel weird! I love the gym too! Especially lifting and feeling stronger everyday. I'm sending you a friend request!

Add me as a friend!