100+ pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• dianablaaszczyk
    Options
    With you! Just as your clothes get smaller, bam! weight goes up and you have to start all over again. Looking for encouragement! I will to be healthier and energy level will increase at a 100lbs lighter. Wanting to know your successes with eating and motivation for your journey. :smile:
  • cindyb1984
    cindyb1984 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose so I will be around for awhile!
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • BritShavon
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! I'm so glad to join this board! I am 24 and weigh 245. I am trying to get down to 145-135. I've lost a few pounds in the past week and am trying to keep motivated on this long journey. Any words of encouragement or your own success stories are welcomed with open arms!! We Can Do This!!!!
  • nhiggins
    nhiggins Posts: 6
    Options
    Would love to be added. I need lots of help. I don't like to exercise. I need to eat better and get this weight off so I will be motivated to feel better and perhaps..choke.choke..begin to exercise. I would like to be able to view my friend's diaries so I can get ideas on different foods people are eating! Good luck to all!!
  • bunkahes
    bunkahes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    you can add me, i am always on and active, i would like to lose 100 lbs naturally.
  • dianablaaszczyk
    Options
    So with you! doing steps and trying to get 10,000 step in a day. I have to stop using weather to stop making excuses for myself and just do! Good for you having a plan and following through! Look forward to seeing your journey and goal materialize! Go girl!
  • zsmom1
    zsmom1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am starting this journey tomorrow and would like to lose 100 lbs. Your recipe looks delicious, good job on the 15lb loss
  • ChromeGaara
    Options
    I also have a crap ton to lose :P
  • MrsGriffin0729
    MrsGriffin0729 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • sare_bear90
    sare_bear90 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I have lost 20 lbs and I have 100 left to lose!
  • Cath_Taylor
    Cath_Taylor Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have 90+ to lose so that's close enough. Feel free to add me everyone :)
  • hawaiianchic3
    Options
    HI fairly new to this again, Ive been setup with mfp for a while but never really used it. But now I feel motivated and ready to get this weight off for good! I'd like to make new friends and encourage each other to get through this this a winner!!!
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    You look great, super progress.
  • toomanireasons
    Options
    Please feel free to add me !
  • Vic_of_Steel
    Vic_of_Steel Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Almost down my 1st 100lbs ( i started before I joined mfp) Still got another 100lbs to lose. Anyone that is active feel free to add me!
  • buffyangel2000
    buffyangel2000 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I have over 100 pounds to lose too.
  • EmilyAH91
    EmilyAH91 Posts: 17
    Options
    you can definitely add me. I have right at 100 lbs to go and I really need some support and encouragement myself.
  • agallaspy
    agallaspy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose as well! I'm not as far along in my journey as some of you guys on this thread; I've lost 25 pounds as of last week! Looking for friends and support here.
  • mccoolkat
    Options
    I have about 120 pounds to lose! I just started last week.
    I just got on this site a few days ago. I go on and log my food and exercise every day!!!
    I need that!
    I would love to be your friend…you are inspiring!
  • mccoolkat
    Options
    I do not know how to add people yet, but would love all the friends I can get!