INSANITY COMPLETE! MY JOURNEY :)

Options

Replies

• dabucks
    dabucks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Oh and most importantly, congratulations on your upcoming marriage! Your wife will be some damn happy when she sees you when you get stateside!
  • nking404
    nking404 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    King - I've been with you on this journey and I gotta say I never knew you came from 250. I am AMAZED and friggen inspired by your results!

For those that don't know, me, joehempel and others have been doing insanity with nking since January. This guy has been nothing but a TOTAL inspiration for us. He's one of the guys you look for his posts and you're like DAMN I GOTTA HIT PLAY TODAY!

My results post will be coming on the 16th, no it won't be as dramatic as nking's (I'm more of where king started in october) but my improvement has also been great with insanity and I feel if I keep digging for a couple more months I may achieve great results like his.

King, you are F-ing awesome! *Thank You for Serving* - and thank you for helping me through insanity.

Congratulations your results are well deserved.

Thanks man!! You guys motivated me on those crazy *kitten* journey and kept me on track I thank you for that, You guys were so awesome and inspirational to me at the same time!!!! I cant wait to see those results dude and also cant wait until we all cursing SHAUN T out when we start asylum!!!! My fiance loved your second post by the way ha ha ha very well said my friend!!!
  • LawRoc
    LawRoc Posts: 20
    Options
    Seriously good job!
  • nking404
    Options
    Seriously good job!

THANK YOU!!!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Yum! You look great!!!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    that's one whole transformation from fats to abs!
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    Wow, great work mate.
  • nking404
    Options
    THANK YOU GUYS/GALS LOL!!!
  • nking404
    Options
    THANK YOU GUYS/GALS LOL!!!
  • comley1987
    comley1987 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE BUD !!!! I too have just finshed my 2nd round of insanity and loved every second.
    it has provided great results for me aswell (lots of sweat and i nearly fainted a few times)
    its the best workout dvd ive done by far might even go for round three? :-)
  • perrymick
    perrymick Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Bro, I lost my way with insanity after recovery week, starting Month 2 today so watch out for some moaning from my direction.

Absolutely great results, but you deserve that for all the hard work you put in .

Job Done with Insanity, good luck on Asylum :)
  • sunshinemcf
    Options
    Amazing work...and thank you for what you do.
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazeballs! I have started Insanity about a million times over, because of your story I'm going to start it again TODAY! Or maybe tomorrow, but its good to see that hard work pays off. Good luck on all your journeys.
  • nking404
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE VERY MUCH I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU GUYS TAKING THE TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY TO READ :smile:
  • attosa
    attosa Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are amazing! How did you get your incredible abs? Do you have a routine aside from Insanity?
  • CrisAlex
    CrisAlex Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Makes me want to dust off my set and start Insanity again!
  • mubbuuu
    mubbuuu Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Holy crap congratulations! Thank you so much for serving our country, and I'm extremely happy for you and your success!
  • leen311
    leen311 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow, good for you! I just started Insanity 3 days ago -- this is giving me hope and motivation.
  • erc89432
    erc89432 Posts: 21
    Options
    I was debating on whether or not I wanted to wake up to go to the Insanity class that my school offers tomorrow morning and this post gave me the motivation I need! Keep up the great work! (:
  • TLC7613
    TLC7613 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    First- Thank you for your service! Second- WOW! Your fiance is going to be one happy woman when you come home!! Great job on your success! I'm going to be starting Insanity in a few days! I'm pretty excited! Thanks for your post, it gave me lots of encouragement!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!