-46lb, 11lb to go :D

Options
I just wanted to post this to share my success so far!! Ive always been a yoyo dieter, tried every fad diet going, and now these are my results from eating clean and fresh, its taken me since 25th july 10 not sure how to add pics so ive got my before and after on my profile picture :)

Replies

• oxokatieoxo
    Options
    i mean 10lb to go ;)
  • sandyvanderstelt
    Options
    dang girl!! good job! i've got 10 more to go too!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I love your b and f, both pictures taken exactly the same really shows the weight loss. Congrats.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • oxokatieoxo
    Options
    thanks girls!!! i feel so much heathier and happier and also a lot fitter i have made training a part of my daily routine and i never thought id ever say this but im enjoying it too!!! :)
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You look awsome I can't say that it is impossible to get back to my premotherhood weight! Keep it up your goal is right around the corner!~
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!!!!
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    You look awesome ... I started July 10 but it's taking what feels like ages, but Im sure Ill get there eventually and I cant wait!

Congrats on your success so far, you've done fab!! :happy:
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    you look stunning ! well done x
  • oxokatieoxo
    Options
    thanks everyone! yep just goes to show you can get your figure back and better it after having babies! if i can do it anyone can!! :) xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!