Dumped my boyfriend

Options
Dear Sugar,

You are a deceitful son of a *****. You promised pleasure but instead intimacy with you infected me with cavities, inflammation, joint pain, obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, high LDL, fed tumors and was addictive. Since dumping you, I’ve started walking 24 miles and 80 stairs weekly. I have an oatmeal with flax and fruit breakfast. I eat Dr. Joel Fuhrman’s GOMBS (bitter greens, onions, mushrooms, beans, berries and seeds) anti-cancer lunch and broiled FISH?! for dinner. I log all my exercise and food on myfitnesspal.com. Since dumping you four weeks ago, I hauled *kitten* for the train Wednesday and only had to make one trip! AND I didn’t pant like a dog half the way to D.C. afterward. I’m shocked at how HAPPY and healthy I feel when I eat for strength. Thanks to all my REAL myfitneespals!

Replies

• Bergenblart
    Bergenblart Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! Good luck to you...x
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Can I have your donut?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    So you're single and won't eat my chocolate?
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_myla1bW4811ryc0v9.gif
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    So you're single and won't eat my chocolate?

:laugh: :laugh:

The perfect woman!
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    I'm confused.

You call your boyfriend sugar, or you had an unhealthy relationship with an inanimate substance.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Well that did it. I'm banning sugar!

*passes out my donuts*
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    47026687.jpg
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    47026687.jpg

I see what you did there... TOXSINS!!
  • Alotalove4u
    Alotalove4u Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That's adorable!!

I think I'm deprived of oxygen and sleep right now, As I was reading this I thought to myself, Why would she call her ex an affectionate name after she dumped him.... Duh!!!! I need my hour back!!!!

But great job none the less!!.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    So if your boyfriend was sugar...and pretty much evil for the reasons you stated... wouldn't that mean you've been cheating on sugar with other carbohydrates? or worse, artificial sweeteners? So I guess bread or pancakes made with ingredients like sugar, honey and flour would be sort of a devil's three way...
  • GLH2576
    GLH2576 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Dumping added sugar was the easy step for me. Cutting most grains (especially bread/wheat products, and rice) was more challenging. Good luck in your quest for better health. Having a dog that wants/needs to get out frequently for extended walks is a great motivator!
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Tomomatic, I can't get over the SIAMESE TWINS on myfitnesspal! So I guess that now I have TWO new pals? How do you determine what your weight should be? And which one of you wrote this, the big nutrient hogging one or the little guy? I'm guessing the nutrient pig.

Regarding your question: No I don't believe that I cheated on my sugar with other carbs. It was pretty much chocolate and Pespsi. Isn't soda liquid sugar? And ugg, how dare you accuse me of the perversity of FAKE SUGARS! GROSS. EVIL. DISGUSTING. DEFINITLY OF THE DEVIL.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_myla1bW4811ryc0v9.gif

^ This
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I'll gladly take your sloppy seconds
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Just realized that I violated 17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language. My apologies. I will try to remember not to do this again.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Just realized that I violated 17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language. My apologies. I will try to remember not to do this again.

The filters took care of it for you, but you can edit your posts up to 1 hour after their published.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I was misled. I was sooooo hoping for a snarky "I hate men" post.

Disappointed. :grumble:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • FiggyCal
    FiggyCal Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm a dummy. I thought you were serious. lol.
  • oceanbreeze27
    oceanbreeze27 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Tee hee hee. Love it. Best to dump all toxic relationships -- inanimate and not -- as they'll only hold you back from being the you you're meant to be. Well done!