Anyone in their early 20s looking to lose 20-40 lbs?

Options
What do you find works best?
I am starting to make the switch to healthier alternatives to everyday foods, such as Almond milk and low carb breads.
Also, I find making things from scratch instead of prepackaged is also a way to get rid of unnecessary calories!

Replies

• salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and I need to lose about 56 pounds but I'd be happy if I only lost 40. Yeah I'm trying to cut out packaged foods too. They are awfully convenient tho.
  • kimsybabii
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • nicolevan1993
    Options
    I'm 20 And I need to lose about 30 pounds. I find that staying away from packaged foods seems to help. I took an aerobics class which helped me get into better shape last spring. I got down to 152 pounds because of it. I've gained back some weight since then though, but I'm still determined to reach my goal of 130 pounds before this summer.

35239201.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Shelly_here
    Shelly_here Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and looking to lose 30 lbs... just came back from travelling which was an amazing experience but think I enjoyed the local cuisine a little too much! My big problem is exercising, joining the local gym on tuesday so fingers crossed I get my bum into gear!
  • Skittle_BoomBoom
    Options
    I tried to do the gym, but without a car, it's so hard! I don't like the looks of pervy men while I am riding on the subway home. It's unnerving.
  • Jeffs_Jess
    Options
    I'm 22 and have 28 lbs. to lose.
  • hasta_la_vista_belly
    Options
    I just turned 23 and have probably 20 more pounds of fat to lose, and replace with muscle instead! I've lost 30 so far.

I switched to a ketogenic diet in January. Worked wonders for me. Not sure why I didn't try it sooner.
  • krennie8
    krennie8 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    27, hoping to lose another 32lbs :)