What Juice Do You Drink?

Options
2»

Replies

• Skittle_BoomBoom
    Options
    I cut juices completely and now I drink seltzer/sparkling water. It's cheap, zero calorie/sugar/carbs and delicious.
    That's would I would suggest.
  • MizMiami305
    MizMiami305 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Minute maid and Tropicana make 50 cal oj
    I prefer the Trop50 taste!
    I wish they made one with pulp!

I buy the sparkling ice drinks
    0 everything and tasty flavors!!
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    orange
  • xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    Options
    0727-bolthouse-green-01.jpg

i got some yesterday, and while it looks absolutely disgusting, it's amazing. i really love it.
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    As a rule I try not to drink my calories (since they don't "fill me up"). That being said I occasionally drink coke or something. I like Trop 50, I have some in my fridge right now, because I find it easier to fit into my daily calories (I don't track sugar). I also use milk in my tea everyday. I like club soda too because it gives me the fizz of pop without the calories.
  • jaydangler
    Options
    Don't drink ANY juice. Drink water instead. You won't even absorb the nutrients in juice efficiently either.
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I rarely drink juice, but when I do, I either just have small one or make my own. You can even do mostly a veg juice with some fruit for sweetness. Like with a Vitamix, you throw in the whole veg/fruit so you get not just the juice, but all of the other good stuff in there, too. :smile: As for ice cream, regular ice cream has always hurt my stomach (lactose intolerance) so I eat frozen yogurt. 100 cals for half a cup. SOOO GOOOD! I actually like it better. As far as artificial sweeteners, I try not to use them very much. But I do sometimes. And now I'm trying to transition over to Stevia and Nectresse. Stevia tastes horrid in coffee/tea but the blend is ok in tea. But Nectresse is my fave so far. Good luck getting your list together!