BELVIQ new weight loss prescription works

Options
2»

Replies

• lirn621
    Options
    I've been taking Belviq and I find it makes all the difference for me, Your mileage may vary. I followed all the message boards and did my research for months before trying it. I take only one a day (the recommended dosage is two a day). It does what I need it to do. I had a headache the first couple of days but none since. It doesn't kill your appetite. It makes you feel full after eating a normal portion and it definitely does away with any kind of cravings. I find that the most helpful of all. I feel like it makes me a normal eater. I'll probably take it as a maintenance tool too, like a diabetic takes insulin. I'm ok with that. It's not for everyone, like anything else. You have to go with what works for you.
  • krisPV
    krisPV Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started Belviq today. So far, all I want to do is eat. I'm hoping that changes. Believe me I would love to just "eat real food & exercise" but this is not an option for me. I have horrible back problems & can't walk 3 minutes without screaming in pain. I am trying to lose weight before I have spine surgery by the end of the year & a "magic pill" is my only hope. There are so many factors that go into a person being overweight & it really disgusts me when people try to make you feel like less of a person because after all, you just have to diet & exercise, right? For some people, that's just not doable. We are supposed to be building each other up, not tearing people down. Do yourself & others a favor...think before you speak.