Eating habbits that can reduce weight

Options
In order to stay fit and healthy its very important to eat balanced meals. Everyday you should eat fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lean meats, lots of water, lemon etc.

1) Vegetables are generally very low in calories, very high in fiber, and full of flavor and nutrition, but avoid fatty dressings or dips.
2) Fruit provides a good source of soluble fiber, releasing energy more slowly and keeping you feeling full longer.
3) Whole grain products like brown rice, quinoa, and wheat berries, will help you maintain a lower weight, reduce your risk of stroke, and lessen your risk of heart disease.
4) Low-fat dairy products, such as yogurt or cheddar cheese, are good sources of vitamin D and can make your bones strong.
5) Lean meats like poultry and fish are naturally low in fat, and certain fish like salmon, sardines, and fresh tuna are an excellent sources of antioxidants and Omega-3 fatty acids, which are beneficial to your health.
6) Drinking lemon and green tea is also very useful to reduce weight.

Replies

• tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    Oh...wait...
    This post takes on a different slant when one misreads the topic.

I've never eaten rabbit.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I thought this said, "Eating hobbits can reduce weight."
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    In order to stay fit and healthy its very important to eat balanced meals. Everyday you should eat fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lean meats, lots of water, lemon etc.

1) Vegetables are generally very low in calories, very high in fiber, and full of flavor and nutrition, but avoid fatty dressings or dips.
    2) Fruit provides a good source of soluble fiber, releasing energy more slowly and keeping you feeling full longer.
    3) Whole grain products like brown rice, quinoa, and wheat berries, will help you maintain a lower weight, reduce your risk of stroke, and lessen your risk of heart disease.
    4) Low-fat dairy products, such as yogurt or cheddar cheese, are good sources of vitamin D and can make your bones strong.
    5) Lean meats like poultry and fish are naturally low in fat, and certain fish like salmon, sardines, and fresh tuna are an excellent sources of antioxidants and Omega-3 fatty acids, which are beneficial to your health.

you know what else is helpful? a calorie deficit....
  • liftsforchocolate
    Options

Can't stop lol'ing
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

Can I get a macro breakdown on hobbits, have to see if I can make that fit in my day :)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options

Hobbits eat a crap ton. So while you may eat a hobbit, DO NOT eat LIKE a hobbit. :drinker:
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options

eh okay...I prefer eating a calorie deficet...

Some of these are good suggestions for being "healthy" but you can get over weight eating all of the above in excess...
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options

Hobbits eat a crap ton. So while you may eat a hobbit, DO NOT eat LIKE a hobbit. :drinker:

Just don't eat Second Hobbit.
  • DDMCINNIS
    Options
    I really need a lot of structure starting off.
  • Chris_Day_ZA
    Options

There's nothing wrong with full fat. In fact, low fat products are often the more unhealthy alternative. As has been stated, caloric deficit is all that is needed, nothing too drastic otherwise you'll mess with your metabolic rate, and coupled with exercise to minimise muscle loss.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options

Can I get a macro breakdown on hobbits, have to see if I can make that fit in my day :)

It depends if you have them clothed or unclothed - I prefer mine clothed and then I can get my daily allowance of the fourth essential macro - Tweed.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

I thought it said "eating rabbits can reduce weight". lol
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Wow i'm impressed!

The thing about low fat is total bull**** but bravo for not coming out of the gate looking like a fool!
    ;D
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options

Just don't eat Second Hobbit.

It's all about Hobbit moderation!
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options

Haha me too! Zoom straight in to check it out lol
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options

I thought it said "eating rabbits can reduce weight". lol

Well they are leaner than beef arent they? Hmmm
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Okay, but with (4), dairy need not be low fat as we do need dietary fats. The low fat diet arguments have been discredited.

And (6) is just simply incorrect.
  • RAKK80
    RAKK80 Posts: 8
    Options

Eating Hobbits can reduce weight! They're only little! :laugh:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    In for hobbits.
  • Orion782
    Orion782 Posts: 391