P90X

Options
2»

Replies

• Canonoch
    Canonoch Posts: 120
    Options
    Thanks for the info about the knees I had knee surgery years ago on my right knee.
  • beckym71
    beckym71 Posts: 3,511
    Options
    FrankBo~ AWESOME results! Thanks for taking the time to post your pictures!
  • Rhammond8
    Options
    I agree with Frank, the muscles in my knees and around my knees are stronger as a result of the over all workout program. Too much subbing only discounts your results. I'm 40 years old, if I can do plyometrics then just about anybody can. It has improved my legs to the point that I'm now running along with doing P90X. You will only get stronger and improve yourself if you would just get out of your own way.

I have done both P90X and the P90X Insanity.. the insanity like everyone else has been saying DEFINITELY built up the muscles around my knees.. to the point where I'd tell my friends ''LOOK, I have a muscle here.. did you know there was a muscle here!" And I would make them watch as I flexed it haha. Its GREAT!! Amazing results fairly quick!

Like she said, I also began running after I did the Insanity workouts, not that they weren't exhausting in themselves.. but I got to a point where I was like superwoman and could run for 30 min afterward without feeling fatigued! It was truely shocking at how FIT and healthy I got.. surprised myself! :):) I would suggest these programs to EVERYONE! Just be sure to go at your pace and keep in mind that the people in the videos are P90X GRADUATES... they've been doing this for a while, you shouldn't be able to go at their pace immediately or you dont need to be doing them lol. To me, it was kind of discouraging that I was getting tired and having to take breaks so much.. so just thought I'd pass that advice along :)