30 DAY SHRED-NEED BUDDIES

Options

Replies

• gems1313
    gems1313 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    hi guys ive ordered this starting on monday! Wish me luck!!
  • pammerz88
    pammerz88 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I started it today and ti's my t hird time doing it. I hope to stick with it this time so I can see better results than I did before. I am very sore but I keep telling myself no pain no gain. Anyone that wants/needs support while doing this can add me I love talking to and meeting new people.
  • Ali_momof2
    Ali_momof2 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I've started doing the 30 day shred, I'm on level 2. I've also started her killer buns & thighs dvd. I've done both the same day, but its a real killer so sometimes I have to alternate. Im ankles & quads are sore, & ive lost 2 lbs this weeks so it must be working. :smile: I'm also not very good about working out on the weekends, its hard to work out when the kids are around & we're running around doing other things. The weekends are my weakest times, its easier to have a cookie with my 2 yr old than work out. Anyone feel free to add me I could you the movitation, I'm good at giving it to others just not so good with giving to myself.
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Day 3 done! Yipee....keep it up girls!!
  • BlakeKellyD
    BlakeKellyD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it as well! Feel free to add me, anyone. :)
  • chunkybun
    chunkybun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Level 2 completed this morning!

Losses (since day 1-level 1):
    Wt: 9 pounds
    Biceps: 1/4" each
    Chest: 1"
    Belly: 1"
    Hips: 1/2"
    Thighs: 1" each!!!!!
    Calfs: no change

Obviously, my biggest win was in the thighs (some mean spirited kids used to call me Thunder Thighs in middle school, as they've always been a problem area for me)

As an added bonus, today was the first day I did all the walk-out push-ups from my toes!!! All the shoulder work from levels 1 and 2 definitely work.

I'm super stoked on the results. Bring on level 3!
  • casiobarnes
    casiobarnes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 4! I'm really looking forward to getting stronger (and not breathing quite so heavy during, haha)

Everyone is welcome to add me as a friend as well :)

I am noticing some pain in my knees today - might switch to every-other-day, and see if that helps.
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Just completed Day 6 of Level 2! Feeling great! Anyone can add me! :)
  • pelswick74
    pelswick74 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I started yesterday! I'm sore today. Would love to have buddies doing the same program for support! Here we go!!! :)
  • lirirod
    lirirod Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the shred for the second time. Today is day 6 of level 1 and i love it
  • noelleb86
    noelleb86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi... day 8 today and I've just started level 2, purely by accident... my DVD went on the wrong workout, decided not to change it and give it a go! It's hard work, but think I'll stay on level 2 now until I'm ready for level 3 :)
  • EachDayDoesCount
    EachDayDoesCount Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 1...check!!!
  • awaagner
    awaagner Posts: 4
    Options
    Week one, day two, done!
  • chunkybun
    Options
    Level 3- Day 2 this morning.

Abs, glutes and shoulders are feeling it.
  • Cath_Taylor
    Cath_Taylor Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 1 today. I'm so rubbish at the push ups that I had to modify Anita's modification. I think I could hear Jillian telling me off! :D

But was very pleased I did it... especially after an hour of advanced Wii Fit :smile:
  • lindesi1628
    lindesi1628 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred on Monday but I have no idea how to add the workout to my exercise log. Can anyone help me please?
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi.....Level 3 Day 5 done today! Can't believe I'm almost done :-)

Most people log it as circuit training (20-25 min)....
  • chunkybun
    Options
    Hi.....Level 3 Day 5 done today! Can't believe I'm almost done :-)

Most people log it as circuit training (20-25 min)....

Yay! I'm right behind you. What are you going to do when you're finished? I ordered a JM bundle which included Ripped in 30, No More Trouble Zones, and Blast Fat, Boost Metabolism.

I read a lot of good reviews on NMTZ, so I think I will do this. Longer workout, but only 3 days a week.
  • sc9576
    sc9576 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I really want to do it but I started day 1 at lowest level and found that I had problems with jumping jacks I put a second sports bra on over the first and still had problems. I don't think it was made for someone who is a 34GG
    If anyone has any idea on how to modify it for us large chested ladies I would love to hear them?
  • Cath_Taylor
    Cath_Taylor Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 1 completed. Didn't think I'd say this but it was definitely easier today. Although, the push-ups are still my nemesis.

Well done ladies! :smile: