• bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Just do it. Works every time.

It's as simple and awesome as that!
  • shellyd2020
    shellyd2020 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't have one yet, but that is a great idea. Thanks and good luck!
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    When I first started I read on another message board "if you want it you'll find a way, if not you'll find an excuse". It really helped to to not make any excuses & stick with it :)
  • bmq98
    bmq98 Posts: 78
    Options
    Read this one on another post similar to this.....J.F.D.I.!!!!!! I just adopted it as my own.

Kind of like "Just Do It" with a curse word added. :laugh: I imagine someone standing in my face screaming that at me.....kinda like a drill sergeant. :tongue:

heeheee! sounds like team Jillian :-)
  • bmq98
    Options
    Right now my phrase of choice is... I've Got The Power!!!!!!
    I know that people can motivate me all they want but ultimately it's down to me to run those last 5mins on the cross trainer..no one else will take my place - i got myself this way and its going to be me who gets me out :)

OH! Cool! I hear the music in the background -- singing: I've got the power hey yeah heh

I've got the power
    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh yeah-eah-eah-eah-eah-eah
    I've got the power
    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh yeah-eah-eah-eah-eah-eah
    Gettin' kinda heavy

It's gettin' it's gettin' it's gettin' kinda hectic

:-)
  • bmq98
    Options
    I don't have one yet, but that is a great idea. Thanks and good luck!

That's okay -- you can adopt any one of these -- Welcome :-)
  • nickeymhughes
    nickeymhughes Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I love it. your sooooo right.. It's true.. I'm going to remember that.. just 5 minutes.. awesome! thanks =)
  • bmq98
    Options
    'Failure is not an option' is my motivation atm.

That's a good one - especially even when we think we have failed we get up and keep on going :-)
  • bmq98
    Options
    When I first started I read on another message board "if you want it you'll find a way, if not you'll find an excuse". It really helped to to not make any excuses & stick with it :)

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR AWESOME ACHIEVEMENT! WOW - "IF YOU WANT IT YOU'LL FIND A WAY, IF NOT YOU'LL FIND AN EXCUSE," REALLY WORKED FOR YOU! THANKS!
  • bmq98
    Options
    I tell myself that I will have so much energy after I workout that I have no excuse. I also love the saying "Just Do it". It so does not leave any room for arguments.

YEP - It really is a great feeling when we complete a workout :-)
  • bmq98
    Options
    I love it. your sooooo right.. It's true.. I'm going to remember that.. just 5 minutes.. awesome! thanks =)

Wonderful - warms my heart that you will use it :-) I also use it for other things like cleaning heeheee!