1000 days, 130+ pounds lost (w/ too many pics!)

Options

Replies

• mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Awesome achievement! Thank you for sharing your experience changing your life-style to live your one full and wild life and maintaining. It and other stories like yours inspire me to keep plugging away at my small changes. :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • bc92487
    bc92487 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Astonishing!! You are an inspiration!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • RoseGoldDinosaur
    RoseGoldDinosaur Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look wonderful and I love all the photos of you hiking and being active with your little one. Very inspirational journey!
  • Curlysasha
    Curlysasha Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING you are INSPIRING you are a WONDERFUL human being and I am truly BLESSED to of been given this opportunity to read this and share your JOY! Happy and healthy life to you because you so deserve it xxx
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    You are very inspirational. This reads like a 'how to guide' on an approach becoming healthier - eat well with appropriate portion sizes - don't make changes that you can't sustain for life and for me, the most important - enjoy the journey because it doesn't really end. Fabulous pics too - you looked alive and interesting before you lost the weight and I am so pleased that you can fully enjoy activities with your son and partner.
    Your lifestyle now looks amazing and you achieved that - congratulations!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this post. This is so awesome!! Congrats to you!! I've followed your progress since you started and I am just awestruck. You are a serious inspiration and a huge asset to MFP! Thanks so much for sharing your story. I have enjoyed every update from you and I was so excited to see this. Keep on being awesome!! :flowerforyou:
  • 0rbitals
    0rbitals Posts: 2
    Options
    Awesome. So beautiful!
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment! Thank you for sharing it with everyone.
  • Mommy2tripsn1
    Mommy2tripsn1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love your story thank you for sharing.
  • headfullofsongs
    headfullofsongs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What an awesome story! On days when I feel like it's one step forward, two steps back, stories like yours help me keep things in perspective. Thanks for sharing!!
  • pajomu
    pajomu Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    As you know, Shannon, you are my MFP hero! Congratulations on your success and your 1,000th day! Thanks, as always, for being an inspiration to me and for helping me along the way. It's a slow road for me, but I'm not giving up. THANK YOU!
  • crunchergirl
    crunchergirl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your wonderful journey. You have such an amazing attitude.
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Inspiring commitment.
  • AreUjoking2
    AreUjoking2 Posts: 142
    Options
    You are such an amazing, wonderful and beautiful woman. In your "before" pics and your current ones. You made me cry, your story touched my heart, and I really needed to hear this today. Thank you for sharing your story!!
  • _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success and a wonderfully written story!
  • badshocker
    Options
    Wow. Simply amazing!
  • jennafer32
    jennafer32 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! So much I can relate to. I started at the same weight just about and my choice was a local Curves that got me started. I've been up and down and up again but last summer decided to do this the right way and commit to it and use MFP to the fullest! With a supportive group of friends and opening my diary I have lost 41 lbs just by eating healthy within my calories and falling in love with excercise! Thanks for sharing your story and opening my eyes to treat this as a way of life even when I reach my goal and to start living!! :)
  • Lynzigzagzay
    Lynzigzagzay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    What a great story, wonderfully written. You're very inspiring, and look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!