1000 days, 130+ pounds lost (w/ too many pics!)

Replies

• MrsLannister
    MrsLannister Posts: 347 Member
    Congrats. You look great!
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    As always, thank you for the inspiration. I can't tell you enough how amazingly beautiful you are, inside and out. I appreciate all the support you have given me, and I am encouraged to keep going. Congratulations to you, my friend! I celebrate your success! :flowerforyou:
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Such an amazing accomplishment.
    Welldone :) xx
  • jobro6
    jobro6 Posts: 11
    What a great accoumplishment! Thanks for being an inspiration!
  • jaynepickle
    jaynepickle Posts: 47 Member
    Wonderfully inspiring post! You just made my day that much better. :-) Thank you for sharing your story!
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Awesome, awesome, awesome! I am about halfway to my goal and your story inspires me even more. Thanks for sharing :)
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    You are so amazing! I love your updates! They are so motivational and inspirational! Nice to see you are enjoying our Minnesota winter snowshoeing! Keep giving us periodical updates, they are so great to see! Congratulations on maintaining your healthy lifestyle, you are one of the ones that defy the statistics!
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    You have totally inspired me! Keep on keeping on!
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Truly inspirational!
    Thanks for sharing.
  • Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed the read, the pictures and the inspiration! Look forward to the day I may be able to post similar results. Kudos!
  • SkinnyMel78
    SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
    Congrats to you!! Thank you for sharing your story! What an amazing journey you have been on! So inspiring!!
  • Diefeinbaker
    Diefeinbaker Posts: 69 Member
    Thank you, you are a inspiration
  • frangrann
    frangrann Posts: 219 Member
    Thank you for sharing. Yours is a great story. You look amazing!
  • nmncare
    nmncare Posts: 168 Member
    What an inspiration. This is amazing!!! Thank you for sharing :)
  • Mahhcm
    Mahhcm Posts: 3
    I can't tell you how inspiring your story is! Thanks so much for sharing! I once ran a marathon, but now I am "obese". I will turn 50 in May and I'm just now seriously starting to get back into exercise and eat healthier. Seeing your story gives me hope that I will run again! Thank you and congratulations! You look amazing and your words are so helpful to others. -- Melissa from Virginia:smile:
  • caearly
    caearly Posts: 2 Member
    Your story is so inspiring and exactly what I needed to read today (especially from a fellow Midwestern girl!). Congratulations on all your accomplishments!!!
  • glvrgyrl
    glvrgyrl Posts: 19 Member
    Just amazing! Thanks for sharing. Your quote that you just stopped doing things to support your 300 lb self just gave me life! Congratulations! Keep up the great work!

p.s. there are NEVER too many pics! :-)
  • ordinaryloser
    ordinaryloser Posts: 35 Member
    A beautiful story. Could almost say you took the words right off my keyboard about enjoying life & not just living it. Hope to be in your current situation sooner than later! You look great too btw!
  • guamlite
    guamlite Posts: 32 Member
    Wow, what an inspiration you are for me....You are a ROCK STAR!!!
  • mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    Very inspiring! Great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!