1000 days, 130+ pounds lost (w/ too many pics!)

Options

Replies

• dominiqueruns
    dominiqueruns Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspiring!! that is all. :bigsmile:
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Your dedication is my inspiration. A thousand thank yous for your thousand days.
  • carissa321
    Options
    Yay!!!! thank you for the amazing inspiration!!!
  • nm212
    nm212 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Thanks for sharing!
  • susie3g
    susie3g Posts: 267
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this with us! This is very inspiring!
  • Tuili
    Tuili Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow . . . what a wonderful story. Your outlook is awesome and so very inspiring!!!! I too am 5"11 and am looking to be at 170 ish. I have about 40 more pounds to go. I've already lost 40 pounds, so I know I can do it. Your story inspires me to continue onward, and up that mountain!

And you are right . . not dieting is the best way to start. Why have to change once (to a diet), just to change back and probably fail. We need to learn to eat everyday foods, in proporation and makehealthier choices.

Congratulations! Thank you for your story.
  • KateBarnhart85
    KateBarnhart85 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    ROCKIN JOB!!!!! true beauty and inspiration. Thank you for sharing
  • changingL1sa
    changingL1sa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational story. Thank you for sharing it with us!
  • favoritenut
    favoritenut Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    awesome story, thank you for sharing this with us. and from one Minnesotan to another, cheers! :drinker: to this icky winter we had! Happy Spring soon! thanks for the inspiration!
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    This is spectacular.

Congratulations for completely changing your life. You look amazing and even more, you look incredibly happy.

:flowerforyou:
  • petra_cornell
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey... I hope you know what an inspiration you are. I am on day 50 of logging in and holding myself accountable for my choices. I am also on a lifestyle change...only choosing things that I am willing to do for the rest of my life. I haven't fallen in love with exercise yet... but we have started dating and are beginning a relationship. Again...thank you!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Freaking awesome!!!
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • Smeltzer2
    Smeltzer2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Awsome. Such dedications, and you even make it look like a fun journey.
  • skilvington
    skilvington Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Super story, congratulations on your achievement, and well done for maintaining for well over a year. Your pictures are amazing.
  • lauramblair
    lauramblair Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    1,000 days! Amazing! And congratulations, you are inspirational!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! I am reading and appreciating all your comments. If anyone has specific questions, post here or PM me - I'll get back to you. But remember, the big picture matters a hell of a lot more than the details.
    I haven't fallen in love with exercise yet... but we have started dating and are beginning a relationship.

This made me giggle. I hope this is the beginning of a lifelong relationship ;)
  • iloveadam2013
    Options
    This was AWESOME!!!! I loved reading your post and looking at the pictures. I was just asking my superfit, triatholon participating co-worker where did I lose my desire to work out!!!!!??? I developed a love of working out in college, took up jogging, would run for miles and all of a sudden one day it's all gone!!! and well over 100 lbs over weight has rejoined my life. I've just completed pre-op appointments to have a vertical gastric sleeve but I really don't want to... I want to go back to who I use to be...rekindle my love of exercise....if you have any advice other than what you've shared thus far, I welcome your comments!! Thanks for sharing your most AWESOME! story...
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are my inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!