1000 days, 130+ pounds lost (w/ too many pics!)

Options

Replies

• calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    "Instead, I committed to choices that simply wouldn't support 308.5 pounds. My life doesn't have room for that weight anymore. It can’t hold me back. There are adventures to be had."

I love everything about this post but this is my favourite part. Losing weight and working out are major commitments but they also set us free to live life to the fullest and on our terms.
  • areinafierce
    Options
    You looked fly next to Kerry Washington, regardless of your weight!

So super inspiring and wonderful to see. Thank you for sharing!

:)
  • charlisobel
    charlisobel Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This is the most inspirational post I've read on here, thank you for sharing. You look amazing but more importantly you ARE amazing.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    You looked fly next to Kerry Washington, regardless of your weight!

Hard to not look fly next to her. She's hot (and ridiculously kind).
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing, you're such an inspiration! :) well done.
  • Seascale18
    Options
    Oh WOW! Thanks for sharing- well done! You look great!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Shannon - you really are THE poster girl for the healthy MFP lifestyle - you really have it nailed - eating real food - living a real life - and kicking butt with all your outdoor activities.

I always love seeing your posts - you keep it so real - the many ups and the occasional downs we all go through....

Just LOVE that outfit in the selfie you posted today :-)
  • noor_v
    noor_v Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • amsharma_ak
    amsharma_ak Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration ... It's so amazing that i always thought 40 pounds is too much to lose and i will never be able to do it ... Looking at people like you and several others who lose 100+ pounds i realize my task is much easier ... I need to just stop obsessing about my weight ... make the right choices .. be active and live my life .... Thanks again ... You give me hope ... :)
  • shawnmaire74
    shawnmaire74 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just read your blog, so inspiring. I love Kerry Washington and Walking Dead! Thanks so much for sharing. I am just starting out on my journey and really feel like you just gave me a jump start. Thanks again!
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful and inspirational woman. Well done on making such a fantastic change to your life. Enjoy it to the full!! Way to go :)

I really needed that Mary Wilder quote today. Thank you.
  • tangogem
    tangogem Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm just in awe. I don't even know what else to say!!! Enjoy the "millennium club"
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Strangegirlz
    Strangegirlz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Awesome, not much else that can be said! Congratulations x
  • warbelton
    warbelton Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your journey to a "wonderfully-lived life".
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Wow...what an amazing post!! You are definitely an inspiration!! And you are stunningly gorgeous, so I'm glad you are comfortable getting out and about to show yourself off! All the best!
  • kasaz
    kasaz Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. It was so inspiring I sent it on to a couple of friends. Previous posters were absolute right, you are beautiful before and after. Your outlook is wonderful!
  • mom22nteaching
    mom22nteaching Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing. Sometimes I think 175 is not possible at 5'11" but your story literally shows me it is.
    :smile:
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Love it and agree completely. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!