My mom just took away the tv without any warning!

Options

Replies

• rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    this thread doesn't seem like something a 25-year old would post. :huh:

Really, how old are you? Today must be MFP Teenage Rant Day.

Maybe hey need to card before letting folks join. I've noticed it too, if they're not ranting they have crazy ideas about a healthy diet that's really a borderline eating disorder.
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Is there an actual question, or are you just venting?

Yes, I distinctly saw that the OP asked "wth?????????"
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    I think I missed the other derpy chick, where should I look?

there was a thread earlier about "indefinite fasting" where some dope was going to starve herself because she was challenged and she "never backs down on a challenge" and "always wins".

sadly it was nuked, but probably for the better since she was giving away identifying information about herself.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Obvious Troll. :smokin:
  • stormyxpony
    stormyxpony Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Guys she might have learning problems like me as im 31 and live with my mom.
  • tvfangirl
    tvfangirl Posts: 20
    Options
    But Im 25!
  • tvfangirl
    Options
    Even if I had that kind of money, there would be no way to hide it and she would just take that one away too!
  • tvfangirl
    Options
    OP should join forces with that other derpy chick and do a hunger strike.

edited to add:
    sorry OP, im not being very helpful.
    if you want a TV...

3b4uf.gif
    Whats the other derpy chick?
  • stormyxpony
    Options
    But Im 25!

grow up and act like it then!!
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    If you're 25, move out and buy your own tv. If you're a minor...meh.

Pretty much. WTF am I even reading here?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Even if I had that kind of money, there would be no way to hide it and she would just take that one away too!
    Srs?
    If you pay bills where you stay, just call the cops.

Typo ffs
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    You didn't tell us if you had done what your mother asked you to do. If the answer is "no", I imagine that's what set her off. Maybe it's time to stop watching TV and help out a bit?
  • skullshank
    Options

you know what stormy, you make a very valid point, and i would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you if anything i have said in this thread offends you. certainly not my intention, and perhaps i need to do a bit more thinking before i post.

that said, i believe the OP is just trolling and looking to get some reaction. if there was any indication of a disability or anything like that , this community would not pounce on that.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

You're 25 and you're a full-time student? Do you not work??? That's where I was when my mom called to tell me I had two weeks to find someplace else to live, at work. Moms are so dumb, man. Not srs.
  • skullshank
    Options
    But Im 25!

grow up and act like it then!!

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Thats why you MOVE OUT lmao

What scares me most about the other derpy chick is by the sounds of it if she started identifying herself she was probably less likely to be trolling than this one :/
  • stormyxpony
    Options
    skullshank- you did nothing wrong!!!
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    But Im 25!

Yeah, old enough to have your own place, a job, your own money and our own TV.

ETA: It must be Spring Break. Why aren't you at the beach instead of posting on MFP?.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options

Hi Stormy. I have replied to some of your other posts. While you may still live with your Mom, I have never seen you rant about not having a television. You have valid questions about losing weight and getting healthy. Exactly what MFP is for.

Keep doing good girl!