B& in process. 50lb gone. Tell me what you think.

Options

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great!!! Keep up the great work!
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • sabrina35
    Options
    Congrats!! you look great.... btw I like the bonus. :)
  • nickeymhughes
    nickeymhughes Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look Great.. and I love the bike. we have a TL1000. Keep up the great work!
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!
  • Kvillarin88
    Options
    thanks everyone :D. i hope you guys are doing well with mfp.
  • KittyCathy
    KittyCathy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I love the pea coat ; p
  • Kvillarin88
    Options
    You look amazing! I love the pea coat ; p

thanks! i just bought the coat lol
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    HOOT!!
  • GrandmaBessie
    GrandmaBessie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good job! It almost looks PhotoShopped!
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hawkeye01
    Options
    Way to go! You should be very proud of what you have accomplished!!!!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    Excellent work!!! Thanks for sharing!! You look great!! Not only smaller but healthier!!! Good Job!!
  • Kvillarin88
    Options
    thanks everyone for the kind comments! they are definitely helping me stay on track with exercise and dieting. it is much appreciated. i hope i was able to help motivate some of you too, maybe light a fire in you guys to keep it up. lol i know if i can do it (the laziest person around haha) you guys have the power too! just stay determined and you'll reach youre goals. im almost there! thanks again.
  • Kvillarin88
    Options
    :tongue:
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person. I bet you are really popular with the ladies!!! You look HOT!
  • burebabe
    burebabe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look amazing.
  • LADYT74
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!:smile:
  • pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    wow good for you ,you look fantastic, love the bike pic also haha. keep up the great work,!!!!!
  • Kvillarin88
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person. I bet you are really popular with the ladies!!! You look HOT!

thanks miss! lol its funny you should mention that about the ladies, i actually went back to back with 2 serious relationships, both girls i knew from hs and i hadnt been single for nearly 5 years. but now that i am (and lost weight) i catch eyes ever so often, but im not really sure how to talk to women. haha not trying to sound pathetic or anything, ive just been taken for such a long period of time, the environment seems so different. its not talking to hs girls anymore, but more mature and older woman. lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!