Any Dr Oz fans?

Options
I always record the show, and right now I am watching today's episode, about wholistic nutrition from India. I already use curry powder as a condiment because it's high in antioxidants, which is one tip he suggests. Does anyone have any favorite Dr Oz tips they use for staying healthy? :)

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Dr Oz!!!!!!!! I use so many of his tips that he gives in his shows! He is a great Dr! I love the one about eating a apple before meals to make you feel full faster so you don't over eat, I have tried his smoothies before and he weight lost plan.
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    I always record the show, and right now I am watching today's episode, about wholistic nutrition from India. I already use curry powder as a condiment because it's high in antioxidants, which is one tip he suggests. Does anyone have any favorite Dr Oz tips they use for staying healthy? :)
    Yep ~ it was this wb site:bigsmile: he had it as a link from his site!
  • I :heart: Dr Oz!!!!!!!! I use so many of his tips that he gives in his shows! He is a great Dr! I love the one about eating a apple before meals to make you feel full faster so you don't over eat, I have tried his smoothies before and he weight lost plan.

ooooh he has a weight loss plan? What is it?