Hi Everybody :)

Options
I saw someone recommend myfitnesspal on Facebook so I thought I would check it out! I've lost 16 lbs on my own, and am really struggling to lose the last bit of it. I have plateaued and stayed the same weight for the past 4 months, so I'm hoping this might help!

I'm not a mommy, trying to lose baby weight or whatever the circumstance may be for you, but I feel the struggle! I've never gained/lost weight before so dieting/exercising has been a new concept for me!

Good luck to everybody...We can do it!!

Replies

• skierue
    skierue Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I saw someone recommend myfitnesspal on Facebook so I thought I would check it out! I've lost 16 lbs on my own, and am really struggling to lose the last bit of it. I have plateaued and stayed the same weight for the past 4 months, so I'm hoping this might help!

I'm not a mommy, trying to lose baby weight or whatever the circumstance may be for you, but I feel the struggle! I've never gained/lost weight before so dieting/exercising has been a new concept for me!

Good luck to everybody...We can do it!!

Welcome to the community! I'm semi-new here as well so please feel free to add me as a friend. This is a wonderful and supportive group for those of us that need motivation to stay the course. Here's wishing you the best.
  • say_pocket
    say_pocket Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I didn't have any huge weight loss goals when I started MFP, either. I used it to help me drop those pesky last 10 lbs that seem to be the hardest to get rid of. (They really stick to you, don't they?) And now that they're gone, I'm hooked on using MFP to maintain my new healthier self. Welcome to the community!
  • msbklynfrankie
    Options
    Add me too! I joined at the end of January but I'm now starting to learn my way around this thing. Anyone else can add me too! :smile: