ChaLEAN Extreme 90 Day Results - Pics!

Options

Replies

• christyallgood
    christyallgood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! This is my last week of the program. I am finishing Saturday!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Those are amazing results!!!
  • squirrell79
    squirrell79 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your results are wonderful. I'm 1/2 through Push and am eager to see what the end is like. This post inspires me very much, so thanks for sharing it with the rest of us!
  • Lalala_Liz
    Lalala_Liz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Great job :)
  • bluelena
    bluelena Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Good work! I'm on my second round of CLX myself! *high five*
  • newlife6745
    newlife6745 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look great. Thanks for sharing.
  • kpick41
    kpick41 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great job! What did you use for weights? I just got a copy of the program and am looking forward to starting after this weekend.
  • susanmarnold
    susanmarnold Posts: 142
    Options
    Great job! What did you use for weights? I just got a copy of the program and am looking forward to starting after this weekend.

I really pushed and went as heavy as possible. I think you will get more results the heavier you go (obviously don't hurt yourself). I used 5, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25 and 30! It is an investment to get all the dumbbells or adjustable weights but it is worth it!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    ya i think i should of invested in the adjustable dumbbells, so i ask others to think twice and maybe save up and get them.... I find that each time i need to go up, it's $$$... i got 15 lbs last week and it was 30 bucks plus taxes, then this week i had to get 20's. another 50 bucks. plus what i had spend on the others i already had at home... plus it would be s nice to be able to do half lb for some exercises. 10 is too light but 15 too heavy, get what i am saying... so i bet i have come close to what it would of cost to buy the adjustable ones already.. :( too bad i didn't figure this out BEFORE!!!!!

i am on my 3rd week of push right now..
  • rhea420
    rhea420 Posts: 68
    Options
    wow you did awesome! :smile:
  • ironbutterf1y
    ironbutterf1y Posts: 103
    Options
    Wonderful results!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    that is really great! Congrats on your transformation. I love the pics you did! I'm doing insanity and I love it. I will def have to check out ChaLean too. All the trainers are part of the beachbody workouts and probably all give great results. keep going you look friggin awesome! :drinker:
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Good job.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Wish i could have seen the pics! But congrats! I'm looking forward to starting a round myself
  • ssheflin
    ssheflin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Incredible results!
  • Madaly320
    Madaly320 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I was thinking of buying the Challenge pack with that program and Shakeology...I am wondering though...what are the cardio portions like? Because I live on the 3rd floor and cannot do exercises that require me to jump or bang on the floor so as to disturb the 2nd floor. lol Such a silly thing to keep me from buying it, but I want to know I can do it effectively before buying!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    the cardio portions should be no problem for you. one is only about 20 min and only has a few that you have to jump to but you can jump softly, i do. the other one is endurance work and you use more weights with it then jumpy cardio kind of workout. i would get it! :) oh i also had got the challenge pack too
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Whoa you look fantastic! Way to work!!!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I can't wait to see mine
  • jennlaw89
    jennlaw89 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I am in my 3rd week of ChaLEAN Extreme and I cant wait to see what I look like on day 90! You have inspired me so much more than you can imagine!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!