College girl looking for anyone for motivation

Options
I am so bad at staying on track. The longest I ever last is one or two days and then I eat poorly and don't work out for days at a time. I'm looking for anyone of any age to be like a health buddy. I'm not trying to lose too much weight. It is more about shaping up and being healthy.

Replies

• brettlight05
    brettlight05 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey what's up? I'm looking for people to add and hopefully we can lose some weight together :)
  • MzHornedOne
    MzHornedOne Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm down! I have problems on the weekends! Otherwise I'm pretty good. Feel free to add me :)
  • Winter_Nights
    Winter_Nights Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking for some more friends as well :) feel free to add me! I'm also in college, so I know how difficult it can be to eat healthy and exercise regularly.
  • ashmarie8722
    ashmarie8722 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am so in! I used this site a couple years ago, and lost 50 pounds, well its all back because I forgot focus on me.
    We had a really great group on here, that did weekly challenges and posted in a message board. what do y'all think?
  • Kristi443
    Kristi443 Posts: 14
    Options
    Go ahead and add me! I'm looking for the same thing! I'm horrible at staying on track on my own and motivation is always welcomed and returned! I'm 21 too btw so around same age :)
  • brittk2013
    brittk2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'll be friends with anyone. I'm not in college anymore, but I'm 23 so I'm close in age.
  • ashmarie8722
    ashmarie8722 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
  • Kylelumary
    Options
    Hi nice to meet you. I'm in a similar position. I'm 23, a student, and not here to lose a bunch of weight, just to start healthier habits now so I don't have to struggle with it later. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • TomTomato
    TomTomato Posts: 223
    Options
    It is tough to stay committed. I know how to lose weight. I also know what I need to do to keep it off. But that second part has proven difficult for me. I fall back into bad habits. Getting into the habit of logging on MFP has been helpful. Motivation from MFP friends has been helpful. But it all comes down to how bad you want it and if you want to do what it takes to realize real, long-term success. Anyone, feel free to add me if you wish. I can be a bit of a smart-aleck at times, but I am a willing motivational partner.
  • kitkatbar972
    Options
    I'm also in college and looking to shift about 20lbs. I can't promise that I'm always healthy but I'm doing my best! Feel free to add me :)