Looking For Support for the 50+ Age group....

Options
Hi All, I started using MyFitnessPal a few weeks ago. I lost 5lbs and I was starting to tone very nicely. Since then I've moved house (Fife, Scotland) and I'm still getting over a really bad cold & cough which has been going for nearly 4 weeks now so I'm feeling pretty run down and stressed with it all.

Needless to say healthy eating gone out the window as has the long brisk walks and running. I need my mojo back, anyone help this "lady of a certain age" who is struggling a bit?

Happy to hear from anyone....

Grace

Replies

• iLoveBJ
    iLoveBJ Posts: 6
    Options
    I just started yesterday so looking to build a support network too. Also 50+ from downunder near Sydney. Feel free to friend me if you like.

I hope you recover from you cold soon.
  • 55romaine
    55romaine Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi I have been on here for a few weeks. I find all the support so helpful especially when I need some encouragement. I am on here most days happy to help and be helped. I have sent a friend request.
  • grace_b_t
    Options
    Hi All,

Thanks for responding. I have added you!

Enjoy the rest of your evening (or day, depending where you may be). :-)

Grace :-)
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just joined about 5 weeks ago - friend away!
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Not new. Been here a while, but more than willing to add and support new friends! Not quite in the 50+ age group yet ... but will be in a few months!
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    oops ... entered the reply twice!
  • dcombellick
    dcombellick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I find the support on MFP to be very inspiring. :smile:
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi Grace, I am 55 from UK, log every day with an open diary. Feel free to add me for mutual support/motivation :smile:
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Feel free to add me.
    I'm on everyday and have an open diary, although I wouldn't look to me for clean eating tips.
    Good luck to you.
  • grace_b_t
    Options
    Just a quick note as I "sleep time" but I wanted to thank everyone who has responded and added me as a Friend. Will catch up soon.

Nite everyone x
  • LadyAus
    LadyAus Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am in Cambridge, late 50's and training for the London Moonwalk in May - My diary is open and I connect with my Fitbit (when there are no syncing issues!)
    Add me :)