I don't wanna loose my bum!!!

Options
So, I am at a plateau, I am at my last 4-5 pounds, and I just cant get it off. I suck I documenting my food diary but the last few days I have, and I have eaten that way, all the time.
I don't want to loose my bum or my thighs any more than I have.
Any suggestions????, I need a flatter tummy and tone it up as well,.

Replies

• Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    You can't decide where your body chooses to lose fat. If it takes your "bum" before it takes your tummy, you're going to have to become a squat queen and build it back up. And typically a nice, solid squat butt looks better than a fat butt anyway.

If you're no longer losing fat, you're eating too much. Since you're a calorie tracker, get more strict with your weighing, measuring, and logging. Right now you're not eating at enough of a deficit.

Also keep in mind that if you're at a relatively low weight now, it's natural for the loss to slow down.
  • GodivaMuahzz
    Options
    You can't decide where your body chooses to lose fat. If it takes your "bum" before it takes your tummy, you're going to have to become a squat queen and build it back up. And typically a nice, solid squat butt looks better than a fat butt anyway.

If you're no longer losing fat, you're eating too much. Since you're a calorie tracker, get more strict with your weighing, measuring, and logging. Right now you're not eating at enough of a deficit.

Also keep in mind that if you're at a relatively low weight now, it's natural for the loss to slow down.
    I hear you!!! I'm working on my squats, and I have to be more consistent with my abs!!!