INSANITY COMPLETE! MY JOURNEY :)

Options
124»

Replies

• BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Welp, I had to pick my jaw up out of my cereal bowl. Them results! Daaaaamn!

Amazing work! I've heard Insanity is, well, insane, so kudos on gettin' 'er done!
  • needtogetfit932
    Options
    Awesome results! Thank you for serving in the U.S. army, too :)
  • Zoeeee_xx
    Zoeeee_xx Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done! :)
  • KristinKory
    KristinKory Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Your hard work has paid off - you look fantastic! Well done!
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You killed it!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Awesome transformation, congratulations!!
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    A. Thank you for your service. B. Nice work!
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten*!

You are the definition of inspiration...thank you for serving and thank you for your continued effort to both protect and educate.

This honestly deserves an award of some kind!
  • nking404
    nking404 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are amazing! How did you get your incredible abs? Do you have a routine aside from Insanity?

Thank you!!! And no I dont have a seperate routine I just do INSANITY and focus on contracting my core :) 63 days sit up and crunch free!!
  • nking404
    nking404 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE!!!! :) Your comments are very encouraging and my results motivating people is a truly wonderful thing, and it motivates me to push harder, DIG DEEPER, and get even better results with my next journey through the ASYLUM than now. You guys are AWESOME!!!! And again thank you for your comments!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!