Why did you get inked?

Options
I always wanted them, I think it just suits my lifestyle.

Replies

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I was 18 and really strung out
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    2 half sleeves. Right arm symbolizes a life altering event that allowed me to become a father. Left arm represents my daughter and a nickname I gave her when she was a wee little thing
  • katz6910
    katz6910 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    18 year old error on my shoulder and then a feather in memory of my dad on my wrist. I want more now too :happy:
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    2 half sleeves. Right arm symbolizes a life altering event that allowed me to become a father. Left arm represents my daughter and a nickname I gave her when she was a wee little thing

That's awesome....would love to see you show that work off some day bro.
  • MammaMouse
    Options
    Because they're addictive. First one was a misguided decision at 18 because I could, second was because I really liked the image, and third was because it's in honour of my mom's hometown.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

That's awesome....would love to see you show that work off some day bro.

The left arm is only outlined at the moment, scheduled for round 1 of color next week. Will toss a picture in my profile upon completion
  • _UMADBRO_
    _UMADBRO_ Posts: 21
    Options
    My mom said it would make me tougher for kindergarten.

I don't think I'd let my kids get tattoos that young.
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    They portray important events in my life and my family members that have shaped the person I am today. Each and every one of them has a story to tell about me.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    All of mine represent important people in my life, but I don't have any that represent me. That is changing very soon.
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    All of mine represent important people in my life, but I don't have any that represent me. That is changing very soon.

What are you going to get Mia?
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    My twin brother is my everything, and my tattoo represents our relationship:)
  • ZOOpergal
    ZOOpergal Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I worked at a Big Cat Sanctuary for ten years. Got the face of my favorite cougar on my foot. They have always been my favorite animal to work with.
  • hellsbells3272
    hellsbells3272 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wanted them since 16, got one at 18, then 2 at age 20. Spent 20 years wanting more but unable to justify the cost, due to having kids and other priorities. Last year, got a bit of money given so had my anklet done, then an OM ॐ over the top of one of my originals.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I'm a designer by trade. I love art and consider skin to be a canvas. A well done tattoo can be beautiful.
  • eatspopcorn
    eatspopcorn Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Because they're addictive.

This is true :) I have 9 now and am planning the for the next ones sometime soon. Some of them have specific meanings, most of them don't. They're all just things I like
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I pis$ed off the wrong octopus.
  • beautifulif
    beautifulif Posts: 79 Member
    Options

i wanna see sounds beautiful
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I pis$ed off the wrong octopus.

Lol
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Because it tickles.