Logging water

Options
2»

Replies

• BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Is your urine clear or light straw coloured? You're probably hydrated. Are you thirsty? Work in a hot environment where you sweat a lot? exercise like a demon? You might want to drink a bit more especially if your urine is dark.

No, my urine looks almost like water, sometimes a lite yellow tinge.
  • tootoop224
    tootoop224 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    A 41yo male from PA doesn't know how many oz in a cup?

What is the world coming to???

I know 1 liter is 2 pounds, but i've never been told how many oz are in a cup.
    :huh: :ohwell:
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    A 41yo male from PA doesn't know how many oz in a cup?

What is the world coming to???

I know 1 liter is 2 pounds, but i've never been told how many oz are in a cup.

I've never been told?!? WTF(hint hint it doesn't stand for Watch The Funnies)
  • BigVeggieDream
    Options

Haven't you read the rules to posting on MFP. You're not supposed to be a jerk.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    If you're obviously drinking enough, why do you need to log it? I'm pretty sure that meter is there for people for whom getting 8 glasses is problem.

This. I quit logging water. I drink enough so I don't bother.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options

trolling...trolling......best of luck....see, now you've been told.
  • BigVeggieDream
    Options

trolling...trolling......best of luck....see, now you've been told.

It appears you're the troll. Goodbye.