Biggest Loser Finale - Your predictions

Options
OK, the Biggest Loser finale is this coming Tues. Let's hear your predictions; here's mine:

Ada gets voted in as the 3rd finalist because Elizabeth is simply a waste of air time & from what I can tell, not many people can stand her.

The winner will be Patrick as he has the most weight to lose, and he's unemployed giving him more time to workout.

At home winner will probably be Bendan as he was one of the last ones to be eliminated, still has the focus and still had a decent amount of weight to lose.

Replies

• bree1609
    bree1609 Posts: 136
    Options
    Ada will be voted back in for the same reason you said! LoL

Patrick will win, but I think Mark will be the at-home winner!
  • MizzFitness
    MizzFitness Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I love Frado. I want him to win. I want Elizabeth to slip on the stage & ... oh no wait.... she'll just cry AGAIN if that happens!! GAG!! Please Elizabeth... Don't show up!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options

That is exactly how I see it also
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I agree that Ada will be the third finalist. and even though I really want her to win the whole shebang, I think one of the guys wil win it for sure.

I also think mark will be the at home winner because he lost the most at the ranch and he even moved in with his cousin after he got eliminated, so shes there to keep him in check since she's pretty much living vicariously through him.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    OK, the Biggest Loser finale is this coming Tues. Let's hear your predictions; here's mine:

Ada gets voted in as the 3rd finalist because Elizabeth is simply a waste of air time & from what I can tell, not many people can stand her.

The winner will be Patrick as he has the most weight to lose, and he's unemployed giving him more time to workout.

At home winner will probably be Bendan as he was one of the last ones to be eliminated, still has the focus and still had a decent amount of weight to lose.

Pretty much my predictions
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'd love for Ada to win it all, but she'll definitely at least get the 3rd finalist spot. For the overall winner, I definitely can see Patrick doing it, but I think Frado will give him a run for his money (literally... hehe). The at-home winner is a hard pick, I'll go with one of the bigger guys and say Brendon or Mark, altho I wouldn't be surprised if someone came out of nowhere to win it.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options

Yes, Ada in, Elizabeth out (finally!).
    Patrick to win it all.
    But... I'm not sure if it will be Mark or Brendan for the at home. I'd prefer to see it be Brendan.
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

I also think mark will be the at home winner because he lost the most at the ranch and he even moved in with his cousin after he got eliminated, so shes there to keep him in check since she's pretty much living vicariously through him.

Good call on Mark...forgot about him.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I want Mark to be the at home winner. The drive in his eyes were off the chain. He's NEVER going back.

I want Patrick or Ada to win. Yeah, Elizabeth is a waste of air time.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    I don't know who will win, but my fav "loser" is Ada. I am glad she had that heart to heart w/her parents. It was so touching. Second is Frado.
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Sounds like almost a consensus here!!

I want Ada to be the 3rd finalist (I could not be any more annoyed that Elizabeth made it this far.. ughh)
    I think Patrick will win - he has a lot to lose, he has the most drive to win, and the most time to devote to it, and he has the supportive family.

At home winner, not so sure! Brendan is a good guess, so is Mark. I also really liked Jesse and Aaron, but I'm just not sure since they aren't the freshest in my mind right now and didn't last in the show as long.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I think you guys are giving patrick too much credit. In the last episode he seemed to just be coasting. Everyone else is out working their nasty off and he is playing football with the kids and doing "Wii workouts" not that there is anything wrong with Wii but its a little below his level of fitness.
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    It definitely will be Ada who is the 3rd one for the finale, I WILL DIE IF ELIZABETH SOMEHOW ENDS UP STAYING, GET RID OF HER ALREADY!!!!!!!! Over all Patrick will win, which I want either him or Ada to win so not a bad thing:) and the at home winner will more likely be Mark, but you never know Aaron or one of the others who had a lot to lose could blow us all away!

I can't wait I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I think Ada will be voted in because Elizabeth is a waste on the show. I am stuck between who is going to win because the three of them have ALL DONE really good! However, I think Frado is going to win!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth gets on my last friggin nerve. She should have gone home a long time ago.

I, too, wish Ada would win, but it looks like either Patrick or Frado will.

Can't wait.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I think you guys are giving patrick too much credit. In the last episode he seemed to just be coasting. Everyone else is out working their nasty off and he is playing football with the kids and doing "Wii workouts" not that there is anything wrong with Wii but its a little below his level of fitness.

I think that was just how the producers edited his segmant. First, the Wii was a blatent product placement, I doubt that's his primary form of working out. And his family has been a huge factor in his journey so I think the football was just showing that side of things. I'm guessing he's worked his tail off at home that we didn't see. He had to since he had a big number for his weigh in.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options

True, the little Wii fitness workout was sweet to watch, but I don't think that's what he is REALLY doing. Keep in mind that he had no job to go back home to and the wifey is on plan with him. She already had all the crap cleared out of the kitchen and lost 50 pounds herself. So, I think he will bring it.
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Patrick will win and Ada had better get voted in. I voted for her the allotted 10 times to make sure Elizabeth doesn't get in. And I am pretty sure Mark will be the at home winner.
  • Fat2FitArmyWifey
    Options
    I've watched the show from the beginning & I would love for Mark to be the at home winner because while on the show he was honest, and focused! As far as Elizabeth goes I think she should be voted off & Ada should stay. I think Ada has proven herself more then Elizabeth. As far as the Biggest Loser winner I think I would love to see Patrick win. Last weeks episode he showed that even when he was home he was still dedicated enough to workout and eat right. :) We will see though!! :)
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I'm sure Ada will be the 3rd finalist.

I'm not sure which of the boys will win but I could see each of them doing some drastic last minute steps to ensure a huge weightloss that Ada wouldn't do. (AKA: starving, sauna, or laxatives kind of thing).

My at home vote is definitely Aaron. He was still a pretty big guy when he left and the last time we saw him at home he had lost a TON of weight, I think he will really surprise us...