I must confess to the person above that....

Options

Replies

• hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    i have not been to church in years
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    I'm Not a neat freak.
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    I am a man!
  • Groovyca2022
    Options
    Many years ago...when our neighbors were not home , all us kids would jump the fence, get up on their garage and jump into the built in underground swimming pool. Splash...around for hours.
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    I don't have a clue what instragram, snapchat, tumbler, or kik is. I hear about them on tv or on here, and that's about it. I also don't have an account with fb, twitter or meetme. Don't see the point of having them, really.
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    I still check the closet every night, turning the light on and all, for monsters or midnight marauders AND make my wife sleep closer to the door so if they DO sneak in, I can get out the window while they gobble her up
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I still check the closet every night, turning the light on and all, for monsters or midnight marauders AND make my wife sleep closer to the door so if they DO sneak in, I can get out the window while they gobble her up

That's not a confession. That's a boast. Solid planning, brother.
  • Groovyca2022
    Options
    I've hitchhiked more than once before.
  • TheFisherKing
    Options

That's not a confession. That's a boast. Solid planning, brother.

I also have a zombie invasion contigency plan. THAT is under wraps. Cannot share otherwise ALL will use it and survive. I need others to be eaten first.
  • anyd18
    anyd18 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    knowing how slow I run, I would definitely be the first person taken out during a zombie invasion
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    ditto
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I'm scared to swim in a pool at night, I REALLY think there is something that will eat me.
  • clemsontyger
    Options
    She Krazy
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Part A) The patient in our lobby blatantly tooted right now and it is so smelly I could hurl.
    Part B) I can't wait for this work day to be over!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    When TOM is around............I flip the hell out. My anxiety is SO HIGH I constantly need reassurance from everyone. 'No I'm not mad, no I'm not leaving you, no you won't gain 500 lbs from one candy bar, no the world is not ending.'............are just the few things I've heard lately.......:huh: yes I realize it's irrational and no I cannot stop it all from spilling from my mouth.
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    When TOM is around............I flip the hell out. My anxiety is SO HIGH I constantly need reassurance from everyone. 'No I'm not mad, no I'm not leaving you, no you won't gain 500 lbs from one candy bar, no the world is not ending.'............are just the few things I've heard lately.......:huh: yes I realize it's irrational and no I cannot stop it all from spilling from my mouth.

Hahahah....you are NOT alone!!!
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    At first I thought the tree was some genetic abnormality and you suffered from elephantitis.
  • some_betty
    some_betty Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I am not newt
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    I AM the Yellow King
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Birds scare the crap outta me.