21 Day Fix - Team Beachbody

Options
Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone has heard of / completed the 21 Day Fix program they offer on the team beachbody website?

Someone pre-ordered it for me as a gift, but I have never heard of it.

Thank you in advance for all replies :smile:

Replies

• cahndoit
    cahndoit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it.....don't know much about it either, but hoping it's a good program. I need some help getting motivated!
  • michelle_belle07
    Options
    It's a brand new program. I've heard great things about it. It comes with little containers to put your food in, and the idea is that you can eat whatever you put in the container. I've heard that people have had great results with it so far!
  • michaeladuke
    Options
    I just ordered it.....don't know much about it either, but hoping it's a good program. I need some help getting motivated!

I hope it's good as well! I guess we will find out soon, haha.
  • michaeladuke
    Options
    It's a brand new program. I've heard great things about it. It comes with little containers to put your food in, and the idea is that you can eat whatever you put in the container. I've heard that people have had great results with it so far!

I saw that it comes with the little containers! I think that's great, but mainly i'm excited for the workouts. I don't have problems with my eating, its just finding a good workout that fits into my schedule and sticking with it thats the problem!
  • fricktion
    fricktion Posts: 10
    Options
    I've done T25 and the new 21 day fix and the 21 day fix is by far my favorite! I find the workouts intense and the results have been pretty crazy!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Unless it only took you 21 days to get "broken" it's a waste of time. Well, maybe not a complete waste but it's damn sure overpromising
  • pdean1756
    pdean1756 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Trust me, it is a gimmick like a lot of things Beachbody is doing now...I saw "coaches" that are in great shape posting that toxins and junk was leaving their bodies. 6 pounds lost in three days!!....number one; unsafe weight loss and number two...only three days left to get the Tupperware for a discount. Hocus Pocus or snake oil...pick your poison...that is salesmanship at its finest! Hogwarts is looking for some weight loss subjects tomorrow but you have to buy in now !!! ONly $170.00 !! Last chance to join!
  • dvwhite19
    Options
    I am doing the program right now and do like it so far. I think that the name they gave it "21day fix" is making people think that the program is claiming to "fix"you in 21 days. I don't expect to be in a bikini in 21 days nor is it a "diet". It teaches portion control for the calorie deficit you need. For me personally this is the longest I've felt constantly motivated. Is it the program ? Maybe. Is it just where i am at with life? Mahbe Maybe. I'd like to say is a bit of both.
    The containers make it easier for me to portion food. Yes i could just count calories or weigh my food but really i just won't do it. I've tried it before and just don't follow through.
    I've seen in other posts people saying that x amount of lbs in 21 days is unhealthy. I am not a trained nutritionist or trainer but itbseems to me that for one a lot of water weight may be lost at first and also with the elimination of so much sugary food that leave peoplr bloated it is perhaps the initial drastic loss is due tk that. I lost 4 lbs in 7 days. Since then (5 days ago) have not lost more weight but have notoced differences in my pics
  • bjune5
    bjune5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm enjoying it so far. I just finished my first round and I lost 10 lbs and 8 inches. I have at least 40 more pounds ago. I'm on day 3 of round 2. I love that the workouts are only 30 minutes. I FEEL great! For more I needed to focus on portion control, so this program helps. It clicked with me.