Pita Pit = Healthy Choices?

Options
13»

Replies

• fitfemlove
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey at the beginning of the year, kind of as a New Year's Resolution. I've lost 40 pounds so far and I feel AMAZING!! Try this system: http://fitfemlove.wordpress.com
  • kschhr
    kschhr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Pure fat!!!! that is what they are using to sautee veggies.

Well, what do YOU use to sautee your own veggies? Surely some sort of fat.
    Not to start anything, but you can 'sautee' veggies in vegetable broth. Of course it's not quite the same but it does the job. I would never expect a business to do that though.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Honestly, you sound like a nightmare of a customer. It's bad enough that you want then to sauté your veggies instead of consuming them raw, which is obviously healthier for you, but you complained about the liquid you saw coming off of them and then continued to complain that they didn't inform you of how many calories you were consuming by requesting a special order. I downloaded the PDF nutrition guide on my phone because it's my own responsibility to be aware of what my choices entail, not the underpaid employee that's making my pita the way I requested they make it. You wanted your onions sautéed, that's what they did for you. Give them a break, if you're concerned about your diet you should cross fat food off entirely and spend some time preparing your own food the way you want it prepared with the ingredients that work with your diet plan. Furthermore, perhaps you should write an apology letter for being so self centered and inconsiderate to the person that had to deal with you~ or send me the address so I can apologise for you.

Solid first post.. A thread resurrection about the pita pit. Lol
  • JoJo__Fit
    JoJo__Fit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    MMMMmmmmMMM Sounds good!!!

I'm hungry I think I'm going to make a pita and sautéed my veggies with bacon fat..... MMmMmMm
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    You could well of ruined someone's day with your unreasonable complaining, why don't you and go apologize eh?
  • mtritz
    mtritz Posts: 2
    Options
    "This was not so politely said." I feel bad for the people who have to deal with that. It's proven science that being mean raises your cortisol levels, which makes you fat. So maybe it isn't the oil that's making you fat, but your not so nice attitude.

On another note. Our bodies need fat. If you want lubricated joints, soft skin, nice nails and to stave off wrinkles you really do need to consume a percentage of your daily calories in fat. Your brain also needs fat to work properly.
  • caseypcarlin
    caseypcarlin Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    MMMMmmmmMMM Sounds good!!!

I'm hungry I think I'm going to make a pita and sautéed my veggies with bacon fat..... MMmMmMm

This girl knows what's up