How many of you have a calorie goal of 1200 or less?

Options
I do. If you do too add me as a friend.

Replies

• nldsmiley
    nldsmiley Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I also do.
  • sandygettingfit
    sandygettingfit Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I do, it is very hard.
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    me three
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Me four. LOL
  • molina76853
    Options
    Me five. It is hard because we have to exercise more to burn calories off.
  • chewy8874042
    chewy8874042 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I do and my food diary is open if you want to take a look. I have been doing okay, but sometimes it is a struggle. I would love some low cal food suggestions. :) Good luck!
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I do also... I dont know how to add ya as a friend but if i figure it out i will lol
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I do too. I have been getting used to it little by little and workout harder & longer to compensate for the extra calories I might eat during the day!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    me too. I sent a friend request. I only have 320 calories as a deficiency. The losing weight part isn't really happening but I like being able to see how much fat, sugar, and sodium I'm putting in my body.

I'm actually having a hard time getting to 1200 because I work at a desk all day and when you're eating healthy 1200 calories is a lot of food!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Me Me!
  • cdcass
    Options
    Me too!
  • becky2time
    Options
    I do, and it's working out great. I'm doing the Suzanne Somer's no funky food diet.
  • pinkybutterflybaby
    Options
    me as well. I went over to like 1300 calories for two days now.. :/ but i guess its improving bit by bit.
  • kittytania
    Options
    i just joined 5 days ago and i also have a calorie goal of 1200... i joined cause i have a huge problem with portion sizes... but this week i've been going to zumba and i cant seem to reach my limit of 1200! im always under and it keeps telling me that my body is gonna go in ''starvation mode'' we'll see how it goes today since i wont be able to workout and im going out to dinner tonight.
    my day looks something like this:

fiber 1 cereal and 1% milk: 1/2 cup each
    pasta with homemade tomato sauce: 2 cups
    0% greek yogurts with added fruits: 1/2 cup each
    lean chicken with veggies: 2 portions meat, 1 cup veggies
    1% milk after work out: 1 cup

good luck!
  • goldspaula
    Options
    I just got reduced to 1200 a day. And on days I can't exercise, it is hard! but I see it as a badge of honor for losing these 38.5 pounds. :D
  • Ellajne
    Options
    Oh God, I do too, and I'm working out like a maniac and trying not to eat the earned calories! Add me!
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!

:) But I'm on a high protein, mod carb lower fat currently.

<3ing it!
  • chewy8874042
    chewy8874042 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Asparagus, Beet Root, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrot, Cauliflower, Celery, Chicory, Hot Chili, Cucumber, Garden cress, Garlic, Green Beans, Lettuce, Onion, Radish, Spinach, Turnip, Zucchini

Apple, Blueberries, Cantaloupe, Cranberry, Grapefruit, Honeydew, Lemon/Lime, Mango, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Pineapple, Raspberry, Strawberry, Tomato, Tangerine, Turnip, Watermelon

These are supposedly negative calorie foods! I STILL log all of my foods, but I have really been trying to load up on fruits/ veggies that are low cal b/c I really want to eat after I work out, and for me its better to be able to eat more food that's low cal. Most of these fill me up too. :)
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    i do....but i tend to exercise alot to gain a good 300-500cals back(still leaving an exercise deficit of about 650ish)
  • saldanaagency
    Options
    Wow! that's awesome!! IT IS REALLY HARD TO STAY BELOW 1200. But I'm loving it because to stay under I have to stay active. I just started swimming. I am going to try to swim everyday for 30 minutes and do the treadmill at night for 30 minutes. I will start lifting weights soon. That should help. If you can PLEASE share your typical breakfast lunch and dinner.