Girls Looking to lose 50-100?

Options

Replies

• Yazmanders
    Options
    Looking to lose 70 pounds here. Just lost my first 2 on my fitness pal. : )
  • Yazmanders
    Options
    Shows how new I am, finally figured out to add my ticker, I think. Lets see once I hit post reply. : )
  • louisedavies311
    louisedavies311 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have 60lbs to go and I am giving myself till Christmas 2014 to do it x
  • liz23zy
    liz23zy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Honestly no set "method" but just trying clean eating, cutting out carbs as much as possible and amping up on fruits/veggies. I also am trying to exercise at least 30 minutes for 5 days a week. How about you?
  • Kimeanb74
    Kimeanb74 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi All...feel free to add me. I'm working towards a low carb high protien lifestyle. I've got 100lb+ to go. I'm not perfect; I can sure use support. I do enjoy supporting others too. :flowerforyou:
  • abcdefghijkayla
    abcdefghijkayla Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I hope you all don't mind if I add you! Always looking for more friends, inspiration and support & still have about 60lbs to lose myself. :flowerforyou:
  • becomingfitish
    becomingfitish Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 80 pounds to lose, possibly more seeing how I feel when I get to that point.
  • lesparxox
    Options
    Hello ! I am looking to lose 45-50 lbs I am doing low carb high protien diet right now and exercising 45 mins- hr 4-5 times a week.
  • Chance535
    Chance535 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 50lbs. Feel free to add me also.
  • recee27
    recee27 Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm down 42lbs but I still have 100lbs to go! I started out great last January and was doing well until a tragedy in my family set me back. I haven't gained any back, but I've been on a plateau for a VERY long time. I am working on getting back to where I was a year ago with my motivation and weightloss. I've been doing Zumba every week several times a week for over a year. And have added kickboxing one to two times a week. I'll get there!! Good luck to everyone! You can do it!! Feel free to add me. The more support the better! :)
  • KatyRu
    KatyRu Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Here! My goal is around 60-70 more pounds. Just depends on whether it's fat or muscle. :) ULTIMATE goal is to be around 135 (currently 203.2) with a 16-18% body fat percentage. :)
  • buckwheatksu
    buckwheatksu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! I'm looking to lose 60 lbs
  • Fit4Nature
    Options
    Awww ^_^ Cute kitty picture!

Also, I'm actually wanting to drop 65 by September, but my ultimate goal is to eventually hit 170 so, I need to lose 130.7 pounds.
  • Zomb1eMummy
    Zomb1eMummy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 60 or so. :)
  • Fatrus40
    Fatrus40 Posts: 5
    Options
    I have 55 to shed please add me I could use all the support plus I will give tons back
  • SuperTiredMom
    SuperTiredMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 26 and 5" 4', looking to lose about 55-60.
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hey. I've lost 27 so far, I still have about 70 to go :)
  • tnkitty
    tnkitty Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50+. Add me!
  • kristenmarie1212
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and l need to lose AT LEAST 50 lbs. I'm here on this long journey too :)
  • jenaboo93
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and want to lose 50-60 lbs. I log everyday. Add me