Help Chest Trimming

Options
Tommorow em going to date my new girl friend first time ever...so i trimmed my chest hairs just to look better ..but right nw em feeling like hell i just cnt feel my t shirt well...this sucks help.

Replies

• sandhusaab16
    Options
    Folks? :/
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    lol not really sure what this is all about. but i used to swim in HS and before the big meets the coach would make us shave. sweet pants felt very strange.

In college on a dare I shaved my head. got out the bic and really did the job. putting my head on a pillow that night was the strangest sensation ever.
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's just me but I have no idea what you're asking?
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Dont know what you are asking, but I think it is sweet that you did this.:smokin:
  • sandhusaab16
    Options

oh well wat em trying to ask is dat

today i trimmedd my chest first time...and now i am feeling very strange..i cnt feel my t shirt on it. :( need sm advice if we shud apple some cream or gel after first time trim
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I didn't say anything because I felt like this was the least of your worries

***snort***:laugh:
  • oniwolf382
    Options
    You should have left it as is, then shaved upon request. I groom to how others like it, as it doesn't matter one way or another to me.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    i think the only way around the strange sensation your experiencing is to not shave.

i applaud your confidence that you would be taking your shirt off on the first date lol
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

today i trimmedd my chest first time...and now i am feeling very strange..i cnt feel my t shirt on it. :( need sm advice if we shud apple some cream or gel after first time trim

if this is the first time youve done this, i think you will certainly notice how different it feels.
    is your chest irritated and red? or is it just the phyisical feeling of your shirt against it that is bothering you?
    did you shave it all the way down, or just shorten it with a trimmer?
    i would imagine you'll notice a shave much moreso than a trim.

if this is something youre going to continue, i think you will likely get used to it. i dont have much in the way of chest hair at all, but i am a weekly head-shaver, and i can tell you that i still notice it for the first day or so, but beyond that i have gotten pretty accustomed to it.

good luck man! i hope this works out for you! :drinker:
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    You should have left it as is, then shaved upon request. I groom to how others like it, as it doesn't matter one way or another to me.

Bro fist.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

if this is the first time youve done this, i think you will certainly notice how different it feels.
    is your chest irritated and red? or is it just the phyisical feeling of your shirt against it that is bothering you?

if this is something youre going to continue, i think you will likely get used to it. i dont have much in the way of chest hair at all, but i am a weekly head-shaver, and i can tell you that i still notice it for the first day or so, but beyond that i have gotten pretty accustomed to it.

Pretty much this. And if you do shave with a razor, lotion up after and try to avoid sweating for a few hours.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options

Bro fist.
    ^^^^This, some girls like a little hair on the chest so you probably should wait for them to tell you. But since you already did it there isn't much that can be done unless you just go shirtless.
  • sandhusaab16
    Options
    i think the only way around the strange sensation your experiencing is to not shave.

i applaud your confidence that you would be taking your shirt off on the first date lol

haha well you never know :) atleast we might cuddle lol
  • skullshank
    Options

Pretty much this. And if you do shave with a razor, lotion up after and try to avoid sweating for a few hours.

good call. a good quality aftershave lotion might be just the thing. i do a little "grooming" myself, and despite the fact its for a face, i use "afta" for sensitive skin and it helps keep the burn and irritation at bay.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your date!
  • skullshank
    Options

haha well you never know :) atleast we might cuddle lol

haha hell yeah dude!

ms-cf-high-five-o.gif

like they always say...be prepared. :drinker:
  • sandhusaab16
    Options

i used trimmer nd its nt red bt its pinching a bit
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Shaving for your first date?.....you planning on putting out?
  • skullshank
    Options
    i used trimmer nd its nt red bt its pinching a bit

if im not mistaken, that could very well be just the hairs getting caught on your shirt a bit. kinda like pulling?

if thats the case, im not sure theres much you can do aside from choosing the shirt that wont catch as much.

wish i had better advice for ya.