I am the fatest person I know with the smallest boobs.

Options
13»

Replies

• Iknowsaur
    Iknowsaur Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    So sad.

Why's that? o:
  • Iknowsaur
    Options
    Well, that must be unfortunate. I hope you learn to love yourself at some point.

Well that was uncalled for D:<
    I love me. I just don't love the idea of losing my boobs completely.

It was not uncalled for. Your title is that you're the fattest person you know with the smallest boobs. That is unfortunate and tells me that you have a low opinion of yourself.

Well I weigh 280 pounds, which is the largest person I know, and I have a low B-cup, which, out of all my friends, is the smallest size :P It's just improbable, in my opinion.

Then focus on the positives about yourself. You already know you cannot change your breast size without cosmetic surgery. And I am assuming that you're here to lose weight. So why not focus on other attributes about yourself that you like?

You're a pretty girl, so there is that.

Thank you :P
    I was just shocked by my actual measurements (I guess I knew all along though) so I figured I'd post about it.
    I do understand where you're coming from though.
  • thatpixichick
    thatpixichick Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Little boobies are lovely! My partner calls mine cupcakes, pahaha. Made me feel a whole lot more confident about my chest, so maybe that cute little name will make you feel more comfortable with yours too :flowerforyou:

That's adorable!
    I like mine as is, for sure. But -150 pounds I'm a little worried :3
    My boyfriend's an *kitten* guy though, I have more than enough of that xP

You won't necessarily lose from your boobs though chick. Fat comes off all over the place, for me my hips go first, then belly and thighs, and the very last thing to go is my arm fat, and my boobs stay roughly the same. Don't worry about it yet, see how you go!
  • starfishprime
    Options
    I love all types of boobs no discrimination here :flowerforyou:

Gotta agree. Variety is the spice of life.

For me, it's more about shape, but I have suck lax standards that I find 95% of boobs attractive. Boobs are like pizza. Have you ever had a bad pizza? It's still /pizza/!

My completely uneducated guess is that most men make a big deal out of liking only large breasts so they seem more macho. But life's too short for games like that.
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Little boobies are lovely! My partner calls mine cupcakes, pahaha. Made me feel a whole lot more confident about my chest, so maybe that cute little name will make you feel more comfortable with yours too :flowerforyou:

That's adorable!
    I like mine as is, for sure. But -150 pounds I'm a little worried :3
    My boyfriend's an *kitten* guy though, I have more than enough of that xP

Your BF sounds like my hubby. He's quite happy with my A/ AA boobs. I often wear B cup bras as getting smaller cups with my huge ribcage is impossible. Don't worry about it - when you do aerobics or start jogging you'll be laughing and MUCH more comfortable than the big gals.
  • GIA4FITNESS
    Options
    Honestly, you should probably be happy about that. Less of a chance you'll have to pick the girls up off your knees after dropping a buck fifty.

Oh how true this is! lmao!
  • trizzletrix
    trizzletrix Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Ha! I feel you girl.

At 240 my boobs were already woefully smaller than my many, ample-chested friends' but now at about 195 I am approaching the chest of a prepubescent boy -_-

It sucks.

BUT - I am grateful because all my ladies with big chests do have to deal with the annoyance of the twins bouncing up and down while running, whereas mine don't bother me at all. Don't even have to do the hand-support thing anymore when I run down/up the stairs with no bra on :P

Every cloud!
  • some_betty
    some_betty Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Did you use the traditional or the modern method of measuring for bra size? I get two very different sizes from each I found out yesterday. And with a 30" chest measurement, my cup size went up to an astronomical and quite comical size.
  • RicaFit
    RicaFit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I was a b cup almost my entire life. I gained weight at 37 years old and went into size D.. I am getting it off slowly and every day I am so happy the B cup is coming back very soon. I have been stuck with big boobs for the last five-six years and HATE HATE HATE it. They did not get saggy, but I just feel chocked. I thought it would be the benefit of some added weight. NOPE. Everything was prettier smaller!

I have friends that just love it, so yeah for them for having what they love. It's just not for me.

I hope when you loose to your goal weight you are very pleased with your results :). In the meantime, I am sorry you are not happy :( ...
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    yesterday my friend said i was "well endowed"

little does he know they make bombshell bras in fat sizes XD
    I am currently 257 and 5'4 and wearing a 44C-D.
    I like boobs, I like mine dispite how far apart they are, but at the end of the day guys just like boobs no matter what so i dont care lol
  • RicaFit
    RicaFit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just read your profile. I am extremely happy for you! Your surgery is only two months away! I am wishing you the best success for that. You are eighteen about about to go into the best years of your life. It is wonderful you are taking your health in your hands. I have many family members who have decided to take that option with the most fabulous success. It was the best decision they ever made. I have another family member that at 320 she still refuses because of people's negative comments and fears, and after 20 years is dying from the obesity. That is my mom. The doctors are talking to her this month about the surgery... again. I wish she did it young too. Take care and best wishes for your health goals.
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options
    Honestly, you should probably be happy about that. Less of a chance you'll have to pick the girls up off your knees after dropping a buck fifty.

LOL! Actually, this is probably true. :) You don't carry a lot of fat in your breasts, so there is less chances of saggage after the weight comes off.

I must have really been cursed then :(

I have lost 2 full cup sizes since I have dropped over 55 pounds. Contemplating a boob job...
  • brizzle125
    Options
    I just took my measurements today and I almost punched a wall.
    How is that even possible? I'm like barely a b-cup.
    I have 140-150 pounds to lose and I am a b-cup.
    I'm going to have inverted breasts.
    Kill me now.

Because breasts are the only thing in the world that matter.... Oooooh Kay..... You need to get a bit of perspective, and a wonder bra!

I don't mind the B-cup :3
    I just feel like if I lose weight I'll have nothing.
    It's not super common for someone as large as me to have such tiny bewbies :P

i get you completely. I'm 300 pounds and am a C, when I first lost some weight my roommate told me my boobs shrunk. So I understand. Hopefully when you get to where you want to be weight wise your boobs will look good in proportion
  • hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    sweety no! be happy! you have waaaaaaaaay more chances to have pretty perky boobs after all the weightloss! seriously! you should be happy! they might get a tiny bit smaller yes, but they will look so good! believe me! I have a C to D cup of sad fraternal twins! (srly tho is like one's looking one way and the other is totally looking down!)
    So relax, work out and be happy you wont get a dark eye while trying to do so! :D
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Maybe you have a small cup size because the band is big (which means larger cups also). When you lose weight you very well may still be a B cup proportional to your smaller size, or you could be a C cup. But, even if you are smaller your breasts will look good on your fitter body. Size isn't the only thing that matters. Small breasts are very beautiful.
  • carlaunderconstruction
    Options
    It's hard to say how weight loss will affect your boobs. I lost about 50lbs when I was twenty, and I lost a chunk of what little boobs I had. Then I gained all the weight back and more, but I didn't gain any weight back in my boobs (only back fat). For years I was wearing a 38A bra with a back extender. Now that I have lost some weight again I am wearing a 38A or a 36B, there hasn't been much change to my boobs this time around. I have lost 4 inches from my chest but it's mostly back fat.
  • Sharkington
    Sharkington Posts: 485
    Options
    I have small boobies, too (I actually call them booblets), but they are proportional my overall size. Boobs are nice in all sizes. I wouldn't stress about it too much - you might not even lose a lot of weight in your breasts, it's hard to say for certain, but I am certain they won't be inverted. :laugh:
  • Iknowsaur
    Options
    I just read your profile. I am extremely happy for you! Your surgery is only two months away! I am wishing you the best success for that. You are eighteen about about to go into the best years of your life. It is wonderful you are taking your health in your hands. I have many family members who have decided to take that option with the most fabulous success. It was the best decision they ever made. I have another family member that at 320 she still refuses because of people's negative comments and fears, and after 20 years is dying from the obesity. That is my mom. The doctors are talking to her this month about the surgery... again. I wish she did it young too. Take care and best wishes for your health goals.

Oh my, what a sweetheart you are! Thank you so much!
    I was actually offered the option at 15, said no (lost 100 pounds without it) but gained it back three years later. I want to do it for good this time, so I'm really hoping the surgery gives me the kick in the *kitten* I need to work at forever maintenance :D I'm sorry to hear about your mother. I decided I needed to stop caring about whatever people thought about my weight a long time ago, and to just do what's best for my. I haven't let anyone take a picture of me in over a year since I gained again, and yesterday I finally took some "before" pictures to help keep me motivated. Maybe I"ll post them soon <3
    Tell her the best of luck!
    (I love your pic, I have that pinned to my motivation board on pinterest xD)