Looking for people doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
2»

Replies

• Brina487
    Options
    day 1 for me Body Revolution ..so far i love it ...trying to stay within 1200 calories a day :D feel free to add me have a great day everyone
  • cammynaray
    Options
    Hi I just started this week, day 4 . Feeling really sored and super excited,
    I`ve seen some results on my legs, but I plan to keep a journal for every week, just to keep me motivated

Feel free to add me
  • judehw
    Options
    I bought this about 6 months ago, did the first two workouts and ached so much I gave up. Tried again fre months later - only did one that time :-(

She is so right that anyone can find 30 minutes but with 3 young children and a full time job, I always seem to be too tired in the evening which I think is the problem.

I'm going to start again tomorrow - and set my alarm for 30 minutes before I normally get up so that I can get this done before the kids are all up!! Really pleased to hear you all doing it and hoping that your positive experiences will motivate me to stick with it!!
  • judehw
    Options
    I need to print your quote and and stick it on the fridge!! Definitely love to hear how effective it is - would be wonderful to have a great figure and lose the baby belly :smile:
  • livjackdaniels
    Options
    Hey,
    I started body revolution today, have taken weight and measurements lets hope for progress I hope I can stick with this one :-) add me if you wanna x kirsty
  • dillasa
    dillasa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    judehw- I completely understand. I only have one kid but also work full time. I have found that if I do wake up 45 min earlier I can workout. And then all day I don't feel the anxiety of having to workout when I get home.
  • dajel
    dajel Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I just started phase 2 yesterday and I am loving this program. The fact that it is just 30 minutes a day has helped me to keep with the program since we all have 30 minutes. So far I have lost 7 pounds and I am starting to see definition in my arms and stomach. I don't follow her diet since I don't have a thyroid and I am also reactive hypoglycemic. I try to stay around 1200-1400 calories a day and I don't eat back any workout calories. I eat clean 80-90% of the time and give myself 10% to stay sane and eat what I want.
  • boxerdogsamy
    boxerdogsamy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I was at week 7 & 8 but thought I'd try T25 instead. HATED IT! Going back to BR on Monday but going to start back at #1 to see it through. Question for everyone, I didn't see the weight loss that Jillian says you're supposed to experience with this. Is anyone else having great results? I'm trying to keep my calorie intake at or below 1200 and not eating back the workout calories. I'm also running on the treadmill (intervals of walking 3 mins/running 12-15) everyday for a minimum of 30 minutes. Add me as a friend if you would like, I could use the support when I get frustrated. :tongue:
  • baptistforlife
    Options
    I love JM but I cannot stand the JMBR she acts weird on this one I tried it it is similar to p90x (but shorter) but the way she talks I was embarrased for her IDK if you are getting great results wonderful but that is not the set of videos for me :) Good luck on your journey!!!
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'm doing JMBR! Bur I don't stick to a schedule with it, since I like to use different DVDs for variety. I get bored doing the same routine lol. It definitely kicks my butt!
  • missquiet14
    Options
    Hey guys! I just finished Day 1 of JM body rev. Excited trying to reach my go of 15 lbs. Follow me @missquiet14
  • jkb1129
    jkb1129 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I was at week 7 & 8 but thought I'd try T25 instead. HATED IT! Going back to BR on Monday but going to start back at #1 to see it through. Question for everyone, I didn't see the weight loss that Jillian says you're supposed to experience with this. Is anyone else having great results? I'm trying to keep my calorie intake at or below 1200 and not eating back the workout calories. I'm also running on the treadmill (intervals of walking 3 mins/running 12-15) everyday for a minimum of 30 minutes. Add me as a friend if you would like, I could use the support when I get frustrated. :tongue:

There's a chance you may be eating too few calories. If you are doing Jillian's workout plus running 30 minutes and barely getting to 1200 calories, your body could be near starvation mode. I have read many times that 1200 calories may actually be too low for effective weight loss. Check out this article which quotes The American College of Sports Medicine: http://www.fitsugar.com/Why-1200-Calories-Day-Important-When-Dieting-13080864

Maybe if you try increasing your calories the weight will start to come off -- that would be a nice solution right! :)
  • iMissMyOldBody
    Options
    I'm scared to buy it simply because I'm struggling financially..I don't have money to buy expensive stuff and I'm scared I will spend all that money for nothing..I really need help in figuring this out..I weigh 205..I have never been this big :'(
  • anewstart945
    Options
    Hello all:
    I also just started this program,and I'm on day 2. My goal is to exercise 30 mins a day( 6 days aweek), and I have been doing so for the past 3 weeks.
  • Brina487
    Brina487 Posts: 23
    Options
    im back on BR ..week 3 workout 3 phase 1 ...keepin it moving ;)