Better show? True Blood or Walking Dead ?

Options

Replies

• dwoodmanjr
    dwoodmanjr Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    The real topic should have been The Walking Dead or Breaking Bad. Then there would have been a discussion. The Walking Dead hands down
  • ImpishVanity
    ImpishVanity Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Seriously? The Walking Dead, hands down
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Walking Dead..

How is this even a question?!

^^^^^This.

VEroLcp.jpg
  • thomaszabel
    thomaszabel Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Walking Dead for me. But to be fair, I don't get HBO. I have seen a few episodes of True Blood at other people's house or when I'm at a hotel, and liked it too.
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    They both suck. TWD is boring, along with a dash of ****ty acting. True Blood is corny as hell.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    umm Walking Dead hands down.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm probably gonna get a lot of angry gifs for this comment but does no one else think the walking dead is boring and predictable since it came back from winter hiatus? I'm sorry but I've never been so bored watching an episode with Norman Reedus as I was for that peach schnapps episode! He's kicking it with some angry bikers now so that's a plus, other then that it's just "Looking for Sophia" all over again. Lots of walking and talking and nothing good happens. I'm waiting for Game Of Thrones!

People-arguing-and-sometimes-zombies-show-up.jpg

Yassss!
    It used to be the Walking Dead, and now it's more like the Sitting Around and Talking About Feelings Living.

Oh Lord, this cracked me up so bad!! I haven't watched any of season 4 yet, but I've started to notice it's going a bit downhill. I still think it'd be better than a teeny bopper show though, IMO.

haha it was my screen saver at one point. just to clear it up, I do still watch the show and I've actually never seen True Blood. I hear great things from my friends who watch it though. I'm just making a comment on the walking dead itself.

most excitement we've seen lately is Rick killing a guy on the toilet!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Walking Dead :heart:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Walking Dead..

How is this even a question?!

I saw that title and those were my exact words.

True blood is quiet possibly more mind numbing than Honey Boo Boo- plus anna paquin... shudder- god her voice makes me want to take a dremmel to my own ears. It's like ear sand paper.
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    The Walking Dead!
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Both are doodoo caca with subpar acting.

TWD would have been better served as an HBO series and TB better served as an AMC series.

Le sigh.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    walking dead for life yo!
  • LeahNMe
    LeahNMe Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I watch them both and IMHO The Walking Dead has it hands down. Tho both are fantasy based, TWD seems to have more "real" in it.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    Walking Dead.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    True Blood is an addiction to me. The Walking Dead is okay... but now it feels like its beating a dead horse... same ole same ole over and over again.

then you don't get it.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt, True Blood. It's not even close.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

Vampire/Fairie/whatever romance? whatev. Been there, done that. again. and again. andagain. and in Britain.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

Vampire/Fairie/whatever romance? whatev. Been there, done that. again. and again. andagain. and in Britain.

Luckily, I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion. Just posting my own.
  • krist3ng
    krist3ng Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm probably gonna get a lot of angry gifs for this comment but does no one else think the walking dead is boring and predictable since it came back from winter hiatus? I'm sorry but I've never been so bored watching an episode with Norman Reedus as I was for that peach schnapps episode! He's kicking it with some angry bikers now so that's a plus, other then that it's just "Looking for Sophia" all over again. Lots of walking and talking and nothing good happens. I'm waiting for Game Of Thrones!

I totally disagree. These new episodes don't have the extremely frustrating group dynamic, and allow individual characters to shine. Having such a large ensemble can be a burden and made the show feel like a town hall meeting or something.

Talking doesn't make an episode bad :P look at True Detective, it's a slow burn but undeniably a good show.
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    The Walking Dead